Ch54: The knife

A/n- Not me finally updating this </3, if you guys enjoy this story and my writing style please go check out my other stories!  I'd really appreciate it!

"Tanjiro Kamado, Inosuke Hashibira, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Genya Shinazugawa..." Tilting her head she hummed, "Ah, he shares the same last name with Sanemi." Looking more down at the list the girl's e/c eyes widened in surprise before smiling, chuckling slightly to herself, "and Kanao, how wonderful." Looking up to the sky from the spot on her engawa she was sitting on she tilted her head, "Kamado...why does that sound so familiar?"

The crow Infront of her squawked, making the girl look at it, "We still mchaven't gotten the mcreport from the mcwind hashira!"

"Shinazugawa?" Y/n muttered, pondering for a second, she sighed, "Don't tell me he's just doing this to be petty."

It had been months since Y/n had seen the much Hashira, ever since she had gotten taken by Kibutsuji she heard that he was there when she was first brought to the butterfly estate but after that, he never visited her. She only saw him at the dinner that Rengoku and Obanai had taken her too at the Rengoku estate but that was it. He had never even sent a letter and all forms of communications sent by crow by her were cut off.

"I really need that mission report from him." She sweat dropped.

"Mckakushi!" the bird squawked, "Mcsend a kakushi to get mcit!"

Chuckling at the bird's dialogue Y/n rubbed him softly on the head with her finger, "Shinazugawa has a very quick temper, the reason the crows haven't gotten to him is because of how rash he is to them, I'm not sure how much better he would be the kakushi..." Deadpanning she sighed, "It'll probably be much worse...he can be quite harsh to humans."

The crow tilted its head at her.

"Ill be going myself, tell Ena and Asa that they're in charge again."

The birds' eyes popped out of its head as she stood up, "SQUAWK, SQUAWK, yourself!? By your mcself!?"

"Yes, Donrola, by myself."

Starting to hop after her as she walked away, he continued, "SQUAWK! Bring a Kakushi! McKakushi!! SQUAWK!"

Feeling a tug at her kimono she looked down behind her and just blinked when she saw the crow holding her clothes. Letting go he squawked, "SQUAWK! Mcwhat, if you mcfaint again?!"

"Then I'll have a Hashira to help me, Shinazugawa is rash but he's not so rash that he'll let on of the corps leader die....or so I hope."

"SQUAWK!?!"