Ch43: Hello!

            "O-ow!" She groaned out in pain, "Obanai!"

"Relax..." he muttered, squeezing her hand as she writhed from the pain, "And stop digging your teeth into your lips, if you want to bite something use my arm or haori."

She yelped again as he applied more medicine to her wounds, cleaning them thoroughly. Kaburamaru nuzzled into the girl's face, coiled around her neck, trying to ease her trembling.

"Your wounds are infected; I'm just trying to clean them." He said trying to sooth her, "I need to apply medicine on your fingernails too."

"You mean the area where they use to be?"

He stayed quiet, before looking up at her, "Are you sure you want to see Oyakata-Sama today?"

She blinked owlishly at him; "Oyakata-Sama" was apparently the man that ran the Demon Slayer Corps. Though she could remember him slightly, it was blurry and only in flashes. It was like her brain was holding back information from her. She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized Iguro was staring at her,

She giggled, "I'm fine!"

He raised an eyebrow at her sudden cheery demeanor, "You sure?"

"Yup! Don't worry about me I'm just fine!"

"Ok, remember, I have a Hashira meeting after we meet with him so-"

"I can ask for a kakushi to take me back or I can wait for you inside." She smiled, finishing the sentence he had repeated many times before.

He narrowed his eyes at her and she yelped as she felt him apply the medicine to her arms with more pressure now.

"O-ow!"

"Don't mock me." He hissed.

"I'm not!"

"Liar."

"Bully!"

He scoffed and she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Seriously though Y/n." He said, seriousness lacing his tone, "If you want to leave just tell me."

She smiled at him, "I'll be fine Obanai! Don't worry about me!"

"I can't not worry about you."

She looked at him as he picked up bandages from the basket next to them.

After she had woken up, it was clear to Iguro that she did not remember the part where he had confessed his love to her. Luckily.