Ch13: Festival!

A/N- Yo bitches, and bros, and non-binary hoes. (I've never seen that anime don't come for me ;-;) Sorry I didn't realize that I hadn't updated this in four days, I owe you guys one more chapter so I'll be posting that one tomorrow if I remember . I have the chapters up to 28 I just forget lol. Anyways enjoy babes. Also, Kyojuro and Sanemi lovers, you'll love Ch. 25-26 I think ;).

She stared at herself the mirror; she couldn't help but look at her reflection. Uzui's wives had lent her a beautiful, silk, f/c kimono, designs of flowers branched over it just making it even more breathtaking. They had pinned her h/c hair up into a bun with a beautiful flower hairclip which was bedazzled in numerous jewels and beads.

"Kyahh! Y/n-Chan! You look so good!" Suma squealed.

"Definitely better than that hospital outfit." Makio grinned, giving a thumbs up.

Hinasturu smoothed out the fabric a bit more before nodding pleased with herself, "You look perfect! Are you ready to go?"

The girl nodded; her cheeks already flushed red from all the compliments she had been receiving. Following the other three woman out of the room they had gotten ready in, they walked over to the dining room and kitchen.

"Lord Tengen!" Hinasturu called, peeking over a small corner into the kitchen.

"You girls ready?" She heard him ask which Hinasturu nodded her head at.

"Ah Tengen-Sama!" Hinasturu suddenly sprouted as Y/n heard the male get up, "Come look at how good Y/n-Chan looks!"

Y/n smiled, "I don't look that good you guys, it was all you anyways."

"WAHHH!" Suma cried suddenly, wrapping around the girl's waist, "YOUR TOO KIND!!"

"SUMA! LET GO OF HER YOU'LL MESS UP HER KIMONO!" Makio furiously yelled, before grabbing Suma by her hair and ripping her off Y/n.

"WAHHH! Y/N-CHAN! HINASTURU! HELP MEEEEEEEEE!"

The two started wrestling in the corner again as Uzui walked around the corner, shaking his head with his eyes closed. "You guys need to come down seriously how un-flamboyant." He muttered, his two wives didn't seem to hear and kept brawling which he sighed at. "Now, Hinasturu, what did you want to show-" He opened his eyes, "...me" He stared at Y/n with wide eyes.