Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!

A/N- WHEN I TELL YOU THIS MAN ^ IS SOOOO FINE! GOD DAMN! Also, due to unfortunate time issues the Sanemi story has been put on hold on its production

A/N- WHEN I TELL YOU THIS MAN ^ IS SOOOO FINE! GOD DAMN! Also, due to unfortunate time issues the Sanemi story has been put on hold on its production. I've just been really busy lately and I hope you understand, sorry! As an apology, I made this chapter 9 pages long....

"Uzui-San?" Her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Hey Y/n!"

"I-I!" She stuttered, "What are you doing here?!"

"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm here to see how flamboyantly the new house is coming out!"

The two where currently standing at the front door and engawa of the new L/n Family estate. It had been watched by the kakushi Y/n was still getting over her sudden "Sickness" and now since she was better, she had officially started moving in and unpacking. The kakushi had packed and brought the boxes over for her from her old estate, asking if she wanted them to unpack too. She declined though saying they must have better things to do and that she wanted to decorate the place in her own style since she couldn't with the last one.

The man peered his head in ignoring the girls embarrassed expression, "Have you not even unpacked anything yet?"

"I...I have."

She squeaked as he pushed past her, "Excuse me doll." He chuckled, now standing in what would soon become the dining room, "Hmmm, all I see are boxes."

Closing the door she blushed again, "Gyomei-San said it would be best if I worked on my bedroom first, so it felt more like home...also I've been working more on the training area for the crows more than the interior of my living space so."

He clicked his tongue, humming, "I see..." he turned to her, "You should work on your house more, you can always keep using the Master's estate for training if you don't finish soon."

She twirled her hair, avoiding eye contact, "I know, I just don't want to be a bother."

He raised an eyebrow before chuckling. Using his inhuman speed, he popped up right in front of her, forcing her head up, "What's wrong doll, you seem to be bothered by something?"

She yelped, face turning tomato red.