Ch44: Giyuu

A/n- Giyuu and Hikaru look so damn gay in this chapter

Tw- Throwing up, mentions of torture, Sanemi's atrocious haircut, reader obviously in a bad place. 

"Here Y/n-Chan! Do you want some Sakura Mochi!?" Mitsuri squealed, holding out the sweet treat to her.

"Namu-Amidabutsu...please children, eat some dinner before that..." Gyomei cried, rubbing his prayer beads together.

"Oops! You're right sorry Himejime-San!" She smiled at the girl, taking the mochi back, "Don't worry Y/n-Chan we can have some later!"

Y/n stopped picking at the food on her plate to look up at her, "Hm?"

The pink haired girls smile wavered a bit, "Sakura Mochi? We can eat it after dinner!"

"Oh, ok."

"Say Y/n!" Tengen grinned, holding up his cup of sake, "You should come around and grace us with your flashy presence at my humble abode sometime! My wives have been awfully worried."

"Ok."

The Sound Pillar blinked at her.

"Y/n, perhaps you'll feel better if you eat some meat." Shinobu sadly smiled, "You haven't even touched it at all."

"Stop babying her she's fine." Sanemi snapped, giving Y/n a harsh look.

"I'm not babying her Shinazugawa." Kocho irked.

"Yes, you are, just fucking shut up."

"I'll say what I'd like."

The girl blinked her e/c orbs at the butterfly before glancing down at her plate. Indeed, she hadn't even touched any of the meat on her plate, she only ate a few vegetables and some salad.

A long chill ran up her spine and she shuddered, "You can have it..."

"No, you need to eat it. Your body needs protein to survive." Kocho sighed, taking a big bite of beef that sat on her plate.

"Kocho is right... Namu-Amidabutsu...please, eat." Gyomei hummed.

Giyuu gave a side eye to Hikaru who just ignored him, also poking around at the food on his dish. Giyuu's eyes wondered back to the younger L/n sibling, a small shiver racking his spine. The look of disgust and terror on her face was gut wrenching as she watched Shinobu eat her chicken aswell. It looked like she was going to throw up.

No.

She WAS going to throw up.

Giyuu quickly shot up out of his seat, making everyone flinch.