Ch14: Dango!

A/N- Stay till the end for an announcement on characters you'll see soon and a Taisho Era Secret hosted by my friend and I's Y/n!

"Oniichan has hated me since the day I was born..."

            The Pillar sat there staring at her for a second, his eyes widened, as the girl pathetically tried to wipe her tears.

            "You idiot..." She heard the male say and she turned towards him.

            "WHAT ARE YOU BLUBBERING ABOUT NOW HUH!?" He grabbed her head and started shaking her back and forth, he had a comical shocked face on, "DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT YOU!?"

            However, the girl didn't get to answer when someone interjected into their conversation.

            "TENGEN-SAMA YOU LET GO OFF HER RIGHT NOW!"

            The two both looked in the direction of the voice with Uzui sweat dropping as he let go of the crying girl. All three of his wives stood beside the bench on Y/n's side. Hinasturu stood there awkwardly, Suma was balling, and Makio was the one that yelled. They all held meat buns in their hands.

            "WAHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE Y/N-CHAN CRYYYY!?" Suma screamed out giving her meat buns to Hinasturu before running and giving Y/n a big bear hug. One couldn't decide who was crying more, Y/n or Suma.

            "5 MINUTES WE LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TENGEN-SAMA!" Makio scolded him waving her finger in his face.

            "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He gasped from the accusations, "YOUR MY WIVES YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SIDE, HOW UNFLAMBOYANT OF YOU!"

            "WAHHHHH!" Suma sobbed almost bursting everyone's ear drums, "HE CALLED US UNFLAYMBOYANT HINASTURU HE HATES US, HE HATES US!"

            Bystanders could only stare and sweat drop at the comical interaction between the couple and Y/n.

            "You guys! Stop that were in public!" Hinasturu said, putting the meat buns on Y/ns lap. Before trying to pull Makio off Uzui who was now pulling his ear.

            "Suma...Its fine it isn't Uzui-Sans fault..." Y/n mumbled, rubbing the girls head, trying to sooth her.

            "HE HATES ME, HE HATES ME!" Suma continued, now moving on to grab Hinasturu's waist.

            Y/n watched with big eyes as the four basically had a wrestling match. She brought her hand up to her mouth, trying to cover it.

            "Pfffff!"

            The four stopped their fighting and looked over. Y/ns body was now shaking in laughter instead of tears, her hands covered her whole face as she laughed into her hands.