Ch37: Origami

A few years later...

Y/n tripped over a root before swiftly being caught and picked up by the back of her collar,

"Careful there doll."

"Sorry, thank you Tengen." The girl sweat dropped.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Amane asked inspecting the girl up and down as Uzui put her back on her own two feet.

"Yes, please forgive me, I'm just kind of out of it." Y/n gave a small smile.

"You're fine." The woman assured, taking Y/n by the arm and helping to lead her forward.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Y/n spoke up, "Uh, Amane-Sama?"

"Yes?"

"Where are we going exactly?"

Amane had sent a message through a crow saying that she needed Y/n's help with something. When she got to the head estate though, she was surprised to see that the Serpent and Sound Pillar also there. After freaking out thinking something was wrong with the Master, Amane reassured her that she just wanted some help with something and that the two Pillars where there to escort them on her husband's request. Y/n didn't mind helping, she didn't at all, but she was getting increasing anxiety though. Amane had been leading the four of them through the forest and up a mountain for a good hour.

The woman stayed quiet for a second making the two Hashira exchange glances, not daring to interrupt a conversation between the two.

"Tengen, Obanai." The snow haired woman stopped in her tracks, turning to the two Hashira,"I request that you please follow us a bit farther behind, I need to talk to Y/n about something important."

Uzui and Iguro shared a look before the Sound Pillar turned back to them, "With all due respect Amane-San, Oyakata-Sama told us to flamboyantly watch over you."

"And while I respect my husband's decision, I'm just asking you to step a few steps backwards. What Y/n and I are about to talk about isn't the best thing to be put out to others right now."