Ch49: The Painted House

A/N- A Happy New Years too all my lovely friends out there! I'm so sorry I haven't posted, but I will tell you I cried with all the worried messages I got, asking if I was ok

A/N- A Happy New Years too all my lovely friends out there! I'm so sorry I haven't posted, but I will tell you I cried with all the worried messages I got, asking if I was ok. That really warmed my heart guys honestly :(. Anyways as my Christmas or Hanukkah and apology gift to you, I present a chapter that is 11 pages long. I wrote this all in one sitting, because I needed to get it done just for you guys!! Also, I did give you guys an extra HikaruxGiyuu scene that continues from the last chapter at the end, so stay tuned!

TW- Gore, cursing, death, and implications of sex.

The sound of chopping echoed through the house as Y/n prepared vegetables. A crow was perched on her shoulder, telling her all related news and information she would need for the next week.

"SQUAWK Oyakata-Sama would then like a talk, SQUAWK that gent wouldst liketh to speaketh to thee about matt'rs did relate to the c'res new uptake on demons SQUAWK"

The girl chuckled, sweat dropping as she tried to translate his words as the same time he was speaking them, "Does he now?"

"SQUAWK Aye, on the noteth of meeting people Kanao SQUAWK the disciple of the insect Hashira wouldst liketh to has't a talketh SQUAWK with thee too!"

"Huh?" Y/n's eyes opened a bit her head tilting a bit towards the crow as her eyebrows crooked, "Kanao?"

"Aye!"

"That's weird, I don't think I've ever had a full-blown private conversation with her. I've only spoke to her with another of the girls around..."

"SQUAWK Art thee calling me a coystrill?!"

Her e/c eyes closed as the tips of her lips turned into peaks, "No Tybalt, don't worry." A chuckle rang out as she nuzzled the crow with her finger, "Just a bit surprised that's all, thank you for doing such a good job."

The crow puffed up its chest in pride.

Silently laughing at his behavior Y/n picked up a carrot from her chopping board and fed it to him, "Can you do me another small favor now?"

The crow nodded enthusiastically, ready to serve its Master.