Ch52: The Kiss

Tw- There is some suggestive content for one small part but nothing actually happens I swear!

A few months later

"SHE BURNED MY UNIFORM AGAIN!" The man yelled on his knees as he pulled at the girl's kimono, "THAT WRETCHED WENCH IS CORRUPTING HER DISCIPLES, SHES RUINING ALL MY HARD WORK!"

Y/n just dumbly stared at the man, gently trying to get him off her kimono.

Kocho irked, "Now, now Masao-San, lets watch our language."

The man who was currently losing his mind was Maeda Masao, a member of the Kakushi, more specifically though, he was the member of the kakushi who designs and makes the uniforms for the core. He black eyes that were paired by glasses, he wore the issued kakushi uniform making it impossible to make any more features out. The man was often seen as perverted as he created the women's uniform to have a boob window.

He soon began screeching again, "IST NOT EVEN A WEEK AFTER FINAL SELECTION AND SHE ALREADY GOT AOI-SAN TO BURN HER UNIFORM!"

"Masao-San, I understand your angry, but Aoi decided to not even become a slayer despite passing the test. She wouldn't have needed it anyways." Y/n said, patting the man on the head.

"STILL!" He yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at the Insect Hashira, "SHE COULDVE JUST GIVEN IT BACK TO ME BUT INSTEAD SHE BURNED IT. THAT'S TWO NOW, TWO UNIFORMS SHE BURNED, TWO!"

Kocho smiled, "you're glad Mitsuri-Chan is too nice to burn hers too." She chimed in, pulling matches out of her pocket, "I offered her these too, but she declined my kind offer."

Masao screamed, he didn't say anything, just full on screamed. Eyes as wide as saucers, "YOU DEMON WOMAN!" Averting his attention to Y/n he continued, "SHE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF THIS, RUINING ALL MY HARD WORK, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY GOES INTO THOSE!? FABRIC IS EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS!"

"No offense Masao-San, but I'm sure it costs less to make those uniforms due to how short you make the skirts and how much of a gap you leave in the top." Y/n sweat dropped.

"STILL!" He moved his grip to hug the girl around the waist, "COME ON Y/N-SAMA, BAR HER OR SOMETHING, I JUST KNOW SHE'LL DO THIS WITH KANAO TOO!"