[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission

Being chased was really not fun. I didn't even like running, now I had to run to stay alive.

At last they were only a few meters behind me. I stopped and turned around, expecting to be shot or taken down or whatever, but just as I saw one of them aim their gun at me, about to shoot, a blonde boy kicked him from behind, causing him to fall face first to the ground.

He still fired the shot as a reflex, but it missed me and hit a window to a shop.

The others looked surprised but were about to attack as well. One of them turned around to take care of Felix, who was already taking care of another one who was in shock from the counter attack. I swear that boy have done some karate in his life before because the dude's real good. He went full out karate mode on both of the men he had attacking him, completely destroying them.

Me on the other hand had never practiced karate, or taekwondo or anything that could be of help with the two guys aiming their hits at me. All I'd done was watch karate kid and kung fu panda a worrying amount of times, but that was of no use when encountering such a situation in real life.

I blocked a punch by holding up my backpack in front of me and then swung it at the other guy. I bet they felt how hard a plushie can hit you... or maybe it was the other stuff that was actually hard in that backpack that helped me.

They looked surprised and I used that to kick one of them between the legs. They should have female guards instead...

The other one was harder because he tried attacking me while I was still making sure the first guy was out of the match, but just as he was about to take out a knife from his pocket Felix came and threw him over his shoulder.

Felix ended them all and I just watched the scene with big eyes. Five men laying on the ground, badly beaten up by an unarmed boy with a cute face.

I adverted my gaze from the men to Felix. I was at a loss of words, but at last I managed to say something. "Yah are you some real life karate kid? What the fuck!" I reacted at the scene.

"I've done taekwondo since I was young" he said with a shrug.

I was silent for a second, not knowing what to say. I'm pretty sure those guys had training in similar areas as well, it shouldn't be that easy for a little boy to take them all out like that. "Why are you even here?" I then asked him.

"Didn't you say you needed my help?" He muttered and looked at the men at his feet.

"You heard that?" I asked, thinking I'd said it very quietly.

He looked up at me with disbelief as to say of course I did you idiot, your were practically screaming.

"Yah, shut up" I said.

Felix looked confused. "I wasn't talking" he said.

"No but your face was" I said and glared at him.

"Huh?" He still looked just as confused.

"So why are you really here? I don't think you'd come here, risking your life, just because I said I needed your help" I said and looked at him with wonder. "Had a change of mind?" I asked, since that was my guess.

"I... I just thought a bit about what you said..." he spoke, but obviously his ego was too big for this. He was in pain right now and I could see that clearly. He didn't want to admit I'd been right, but I had been.

"Whatever, let's go" I said and started walking, in which direction I had no idea, I didn't even know where I was supposed to go. I'd already gotten the confession I needed, no need to make it any harder for his ego.