[19] - Clé 1

As we were walking we passed by the convenience store and I suddenly felt hungry. That porridge hadn't kept me full for very long.

"Are you guys also hungry?" I asked them.

"Extremely" Jeongin said and put his hand on his stomach.

"Food other than porridge? Yes thank you very much" Minho said and looked excited. I understand him though.

"But money..." I said but stopped talking when Chan showed his earned money and Changbin what the three others had earned. Felix also pulled out our money.

"I think we have enough" Chan said with a smile and we entered the store.

"Finally I can get that cheesecake I was waiting for" Jisung said happily with joy in his eyes as he ran towards the cheesecakes.

"Food Jisung, we need food" Felix said and glared at Jisung.

"I don't see the problem, cheesecake's good" I said and shrugged, following Jisung.

"It's cake, cake is not food, let's buy something else" Felix said.

"I think we deserve a two course meal, we can buy food too, we have money" I said.

"We shouldn't waste too much money, we don't know how long we'll stay here" Felix argued.

"We can earn more, don't be so stingy" I argued back.

"Will you two ever stop fighting?" Changbin asked and looked done with us.

"Ha, ask him" I said and looked at Felix with a glare.

"Are you blaming it all on me now?" Felix asked looking very offended.

"You always start" I said and shrugged.

"You're both annoying me to death so stop before I not very accidentally, accidentally knock you both out" Changbin said, making us shut up.

I'd learnt Changbin was a real softie, but I still didn't trust his gigantic arms he showed off in his black t-shirt.

I swallowed but stayed silent.

"Thank you" Seungmin said when it got silent.

"You're welcome" he replied.

"Should we just get ramen? Then we can top it with some fun toppings and sit here and eat" Hyunjin suggested and looked towards the table along the window.

"I like how you're thinking" Jeongin said and headed for the cup ramen. "Anyone wanna eat ramen with me?" He then asked jokingly, knowing all too well what that expression meant judging by his playful and jokingly smirk.

"Yah don't make me lose my appetite, I was really craving those noodles right now" I said, avoiding to use the word ramen in case the unholy maknae would use it against me.

"Who even taught you that?" Hyunjin asked him.

"The society, I'm like only half a year younger than you" he said and looked offended.

"I want egg on my ramen" Seungmin said, getting onto a completely different subject in a completely different conversation.

"And how are you supposed to cook your egg? We only have hot water to pour on the noodles" Felix said and looked at him with disbelief.

"You cook the egg with hot water" he said with a shrug.

"Yeah but this water isn't boiling, you would have to leave it in there forever for it to get cooked" Felix said.

"It's worth a try, for the sake of my egg" he said and went to find egg.

Jisung was still by the cheesecakes. "What flavor ramen do you want?" I asked him.