[11] - Lucky coin

~ Third POV ~

As the three boys who'd taken cover in the basement returned to where they were dropped off by the elevator they found Felix sitting on a sofa, staring at the vending machine.

"What are you doing here alone?" Seungmin asked him, making him look up at them.

He looked annoyed. "That girl ditched me" he muttered.

Jeongin couldn't help but snort at Felix's reaction. "Why didn't you follow her? Seems like you wish you did" he said boldly.

Felix glared at him. "She's stupid, she thinks the lucky coin is in the vending machine" he said to explain how stupid she was.

"I mean, there are usually coins in vending machines" Seungmin said. "She's not totally out of it" he defended her.

Felix glared at him. "Great, are you guys also going to look for the lucky coin in the vending machine?" He asked. "You don't use your lucky coins to buy stuff, those are coins you keep with you to get luck" he explained his own hypothesis.

"Isn't it worth it to check though if she had an idea?" Jisung asked. "She's actually not that bad at this game, oddly enough she seems to think kind of the same way as the creator from what I've seen previously" he continued.

"Whatever, let's look for the coin now" Felix said flustered and stood up to start looking around.

"Where should we even look? this place is way too big" Jeongin muttered with annoyance.

"Maybe it's a student's lucky coin, we should look though the desks" Seungmin suggested and the four boys got into work.

They took one classroom at a time and searched every space throughly, but so far nothing.

"This is impossible" Jeongin gave up on life and sat down on top of a desk when searching though the third classroom.

"We still have a looong way to go so suck it up" Felix told the maknae who showed a pout of annoyance as he stood up again to continue the search.

"We'll never find it at this rate" he muttered but didn't protest.

Suddenly the loud sound of a gunshot being fired was heard.

All the boys were now alert as they looked at each other with a combination of panic and terror

"Oh no, this is bad" Jisung said before they all stood up to run towards where the sound had come from.

~ Back to Nora's POV ~

Had I just killed the principal? I hope so. Never thought I would hope for that, yet here I am.

He was laying still and blood was coming from everywhere. I felt the the barbecue from the last level making its way up back up in my stomach.

Disgusting. I managed to not throw up but I wasn't far from it. I don't have a phobia of blood, but that was just nasty.

Then it hit me I had to search his body for the keys. Now the meat mixed with some vegetables were almost coming up again.

I hesitated with a scrunched face before moving my hand towards his pocket. At least there was no blood there.