[14] - Jumping to our deaths

Knowing the position we were laying in made my face heat up and I felt how my heart started beating. I had this weird feeling in my stomach but I was surprisingly comfortable.

"Felix" I whispered, hoping that would be enough to wake him up. I didn't want the others to wake up as well because explaining this wouldn't be awkward.

He didn't wake up. I didn't expect him to either.

"Felix" I said again, a bit louder this time and nudged him with my elbow.

"Mmh"I heard him groan.

"Felix wake up" I tried again.

He groaned again.

"Felix move, you're spooning me" I then said, hoping he was awake enough to comprehend what I was saying.

He was silent, then suddenly he let go of me and moved away. He grabbed his blanket and rolled himself up in it.

"What are you guys doing" another voice was heard. It was Jeongin who'd just come in through the broken window.

We both flew out the bed and stood up next to it on both sides.

"Where have you been" I asked him.

"Our for a walk in the park" he said.

"There is no park nearby" Felix said and looked at the younger boy with disbelief.

"No, I was just strolling around the city, but it sounds better if I say I was in the park" he said with a shrug.

"You shouldn't be out alone, this city is dangerous" I said with worry.

"But you were all sleeping so cutely I didn't want to wake you up" he said and looked at us with a grin.

My cheeks heated up when I understood he was talking about us two.

The other two seemed to wake up as we spoke because soon movements were heard from the other bed.

"I'm hungry" I heard Jisung groan as he was still waking up.

"Me too, let's go get some money" I said and waited for them to get out of bed.

"Mm" Seungmin said, still sleepy as well.

After a few minutes we were all up and out on the streets.

"We should split up and then meet up here again, that way we'll be more effective" Seungmin suggested.

"Sure, let's go" Jeongin said and locked arm with Seungmin and Jisung before pulling them with him.

"Yah, what about us?" I asked after them.

"You're one group, we're one group" he said.

"She's stupid, I don't want to work with her again" Felix said.

"Yeah but who found the key?" I asked and rose an eyebrow.

"Because they thought nobody would be stupid enough to look for a coin in a vending machine" he said.

"Don't think so good about yourself, you're not the optimal partner either" I said and rolled my eyes.

"And why is that? I'm even a gamer, I'm the best one to pair up with here" he defended himself and I had to try so hard to not bust out into laughter.