[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet

"So how big do you think the rooms are?" Felix asked us.

"Don't know, but if we're all going to fit we probably need more than one room" Chan said and looked around to see how many we were.

"Maybe if they have two family rooms?" I suggested.

"And how am I supposed to know what rooms are family rooms?" Felix asked me with a look of disbelief.

"Well I don't know, how many rooms are there even? We could check them out and see how to do if there aren't too many" I said.

"Maybe 10 rooms" Felix said after quickly counting the keys.

"Then we could just check them all" I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, let's take all keys" Felix said rolling his eyes but taking all the keys.

One after one we went through the rooms. The first five rooms were double rooms, then there were two rooms for 4, two rooms for 6 and one suite that was bigger than all the other rooms but was still only a double room.

"So four in a four room and five in a six room" Chan said when we were returning all the keys we wouldn't use.

"Perfect, I'll take whichever" I said.

"I though you were gonna get the suite with Felix" Jeongin said.

Now I adverted my glare towards Jeongin instead.

"Jeongin shut up" Hyunjin warned the younger. And looked between me and Felix. I looked over at Felix again and saw he seemed to be blushing, just a tiny bit.

"Stop you're making him blush" I said and rolled my eyes.

Now Felix threw a glare my way, I just returned it by shrugging.

"I'm m not sharing room with Nora" Felix said and headed towards one of the rooms.

"Fine" I said not really caring.

The two rooms were next to each other so we were all still close. That was good so we could quickly reach each other if we ever are about to die, which, in those circumstances, is quite likely.

I took the other room since Felix obviously didn't want me to be in the same room, for some reason. That boy was being weird. Sometimes it seemed like he liked me, almost, but other times he wanted to stay away from me, like now. Don't think I haven't noticed him staring at me intensely as if he was admiring me from time to time lately, I am quite attentive and good at reading people, but he's just weird right now. Sometimes I was almost certain he liked me, and those times I could feel something inside of me, but I didn't really want to admit to myself what that feeling really was because Felix certainly couldn't actually like me so I shouldn't think too much about it.

As I entered the room I chose a bed and sat down immediately. My feet were hurting so much. I didn't have the best shoes for walking, and we'd been walking quite a lot, more or less two whole days with few stops to rest. My feet were certainly swollen too, and after taking off the shoes and socks I saw what I had been afraid of, multiple and big blisters and other red and swollen spots.

"That's looking quite nasty" Seungmin said as he saw my feet.

"You think?" I asked jokingly with sarcasm.

"No they're for sure the prettiest feet I've ever seen" he changed his mind.

"I know" I replied but put the socks back on to cover my feet.

Everybody were really tired, so falling asleep didn't take long. I was probably first to fall asleep and didn't wake up a single time before it was morning. I hadn't had a sleep this good in forever.