[24] - Magic castles and headaches

"And we're back" I said as we reached the platform where the elevator had left us. It didn't take too long since we hadn't gotten far on the bus, but I didn't like walking so it was boring.

I also had been walking next to Felix the whole time and he didn't say a word to me. He stayed silent, throwing a glance at me from time to time, looking away when I caught him and his hand kept nudging mine as we were walking causing him to quickly move his hand away every time.

He was being weird, but when wasn't he? I gave him a look of disbelief from time to time and he seemed to get more nervous whenever I did.

"This will only make it take longer" Hyunjin muttered and rolled his eyes as he looked towards the other side where the sign road not taken lead.

"Just shut up" I said, getting irritated at his attitude even if I knew it wasn't really him.

He didn't say anything after that. He was probably taken aback. I went to inspect the sign again and noticed the cursive letters underneath, like the possible side effects on medicines; detour, may cause side effects such as nervousness, insomnia, nausea, agitation, anxiety, sweating, vision problems, psychosis, numbness, dizziness, headaches, weight loss.

"Look it even says it all there there" I said and pointed at the sign.

"I really can't se what it says at all" Chan said and squinted his eyes to see what it said.

"Not even the picture of the bus?" I wondered with a frown.

He shook his head. I guess now we know Chan's side effect too.

"How could you even walk all the way here without being able to see shit?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I just followed you" he said.

I went over to the other sign that read road not taken. There were no cursive letters under this one. So no side effects should come with this path, although our side effects hadn't left yet. They probably wouldn't just leave like that, so we would need to endure them a while longer.

Parked behind the sign was a car that looked a bit like an old black van, but the walls were missing. There were only poles going around it and where the roof would have been, lanterns were hanging down from the pole at the top. It looked cozy, especially if it was dark outside.

"So who wants to drive" I asked.

"I can drive" Minho offered. I realized I still didn't know his side effects either yet.

Guess it's good if he drive if we can't even notice it. "Sounds great" I said and we all took place in the van. It had exactly 9 seats, which was just perfect.

"Sooo, where are we going?" Minho asked when he realized there was no road ahead of us, only grass that never ended.

"I would say just straight ahead, the direction it's in already" I suggested.

"See, this will take so much longer" Hyunjin commented with a scowl, still bitter about this all.

"At least you might not pick any more fights" Felix muttered with low voice but we all heard his deep voice either way.

Hyunjin glared back at him.

"Let's just move forward" Chan said felling the atmosphere wasn't the best here, and then we were off.