[07] - My pace

~ To figure out who you are and what you want in life, you can't follow the others. You need to guide yourself trough life and follow your heart. It's up to you to follow your own path at your own pace ~

Jisung was still fighting a war inside the buss. We went in to get him which wasn't without struggles. "Please Jisung, you need to fight back" I tried saying to him.

"Don't you think I'm trying" he groaned. After saying that he let out a scream as if by saying that he'd gotten a knife though his chest.

It pained me to see him and I wished there was something I could do to help him, but I couldn't think of anything.

"That elevator, it'll take us to the next level" Jisung managed to say. But after that he screamed even louder than last time.

I figured this wasn't the time to sing out loud 'I'm on the next- level' but that was what was going on inside of my mind. Instead I stayed quiet.

"We need to continue" Felix said and looked over at the elevator.

"But what about him? Can he clear the next level in this state?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I've done the next level before, we should leave" Jisung said and stood up. His legs were shaking and he was stumbling forward. I and Felix grabbed one arm each to keep him steady as we walked slowly.

We entered the elevator and I saw the second button was now available.

I pressed it and we waited. Just like last time the doors shut close and the lights went off. Lights started blinking and the ground underneath us was shaking.

We stopped and the doors opened up after the lights went back on.

"Level two, My Pace. The second level of your firsts chapter of your journey, I am: WHO"

"I still don't understand those introductions we're getting to the levels" I muttered.

The speaker started speaking again to explain the level like it had done on district 9 as well. "Follow your own lane at your own pace. Keep going your own way and don't look behind"

This time we were at least getting some instructions and not just general information about what is going on. The instructions were rather vague though.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked out loud.

"Don't follow the others" I heard Jisung say. I turned around to look at him but as I did I saw both him and Felix were slowly fading away like fog until I couldn't see them anymore.

I was left alone in the elevator, wondering what the hell I was supposed to do.

I went outside through the open doors and had a look around. It looked like the inside of an abandoned warehouse. There was a pile of tires in different colors, some bikes, there where white marks on the ground making a lane. The whole place just looked like some sort of dump where people just came to dump stuff, but it also looked like a racing track. An abandoned racing track where people have dumped trash to summarize it.

A door opened up behind me and I spun around to see what was going on. A bunch of people came out from the door. They had no interest in me whatsoever, they were talking to each other in smaller groups.

Some guys went to pick up a bike each, wearing skintight shirts and bikershorts. They took the bikes and went towards the start of the lane.

Two girls were already there getting into starting positions as if they were going to have some sort of sprint between the two of them.

People literally came out with horses, already sitting up on the backs. A cheerleading squad were doing flips and shit. Street dancers were dancing their way towards the start, one of them with a big speaker on their shoulder, blasting hip hop music. People with rackets were passing tennis balls back and forth, football and basketball players were dribbling their balls. All sorts of shit were going on here right now.