[36] - To the place, where I belong

When I woke up the next morning I realized something and I mentally facepalmed myself for my stupidity.

I hadn't taken any contact information to any of the boys. I had no way to contact them.

Let's search for Lee Felix on Instagram. Well there are loads of people named Lee Felix or Felix Lee or just Lee or Felix. So no luck there.

I tried next one; Jisung. God if you only include Jisung in your search you'll only get a bunch of fan accounts to all the artists named Jisung. We stan NCT dream, but we don't need to find fan accounts for Park Jisung right now. Too bad I don't know his sure-name.

I tried searching for them all, but didn't find them. But they do exist, I'm sure of it. Just because I can't find them doesn't mean they weren't real. Right?

No they were real. It was all real.

Then I remembered I had to go to the hospital today with my foot. Well that's not fun. I still could barely walk and it hurt every time I put weight on the ankle.

Jaehwan stomped into my room asking if I was ready to leave. And I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet.

"Hurry up, I need to get to work after this" he said and left my room again.

Not long after that we sat in the car again. Music playing in the background, but this time we spoke a bit more. We didn't talk about the game or anything related to that, he just updated me on what had happened while I was gone. I'd been in there for over a month, it didn't exactly feel like a month, but time must've been different in there.

"You know aunt Kim, from across the street, she got herself another cat" he informed me.

"Another one? She can't even keep watch over the two she has" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I know, mom came home and complained, now we won't be on the lookout for two runaway cats each and every day anymore, but three" he said and I let out a small laugh.

"Poor cats" I said with sympathy for the cats.

"When are you going back to uni?" Jaehwan then changed the subject to ask me.

I sighed. "Tomorrow I guess"

"Your roommates been worried for you, you should tell them you're back at least" he said.

Right, I'd forgotten to tell them I'd come back and was still alive. I immediately sent away a text to them in our group chat.

We reached the hospital soon after that and I was not very thrilled to be there. I wondered if this was the same hospital Changbin had been taken to. Maybe it was worth asking.

But first I should get myself checked.

My ankle was sprained. Shocker I know. And I had to use crutches for way too long. I saw it coming for sure, and I was already prepared for that, but it still was a bummer when they told me.

They said if I'd been walking on it even more it would have become much worse. It already had become worse than it had to, but like I was falling off of roofs and running and shit on my sprained ankle, I'm surprised I didn't need a surgery.

So jumping around on crutches with a bandaged foot was fun. Or not really.

I headed towards the reception with Jaehwan following me. I payed and then I asked about a Changbin who'd come here yesterday by ambulance.

Jaehwan looked at me with a frown since he didn't know who Changbin was, and the lady behind the counter started looking around on her computer.

"You mean Seo Changbin?" She asked.