[40] - Sleepover at Chan's

Around 2am we started realize we weren't going to be able to pull an all nighter. I was the only one in my team that was awake enough to play and the others were starting to get tired too. We weren't as hyped up anymore and in the background to my first by nct dream was playing. Great song but not the right vibe for this occasion.

"Maybe we should get some beds ready and go to sleep" Chan suggested.

"I'm already sleeping" Jeongin said, who was laying on the floor with closed eyes.

"You need to brush your teeth" I said.

"Mm" he groaned, but stood up and started walking to the bathroom. Then he stopped and turned around. "I don't have any toothbrush" he said.

A while later I was in the living room with Jeongin and Seungmin where Chan had fixed a mattress for one of us and the other two could sleep on the sofas.

Seungmin had already occupied one of the sofas and Jeongin refused to leave the bed because he was afraid someone would steal it from him. He was sitting on it and was about to start brushing his teeth, but now I wasn't tired anymore. Or I was tired, very tired, past tired, so I was all hyped up and couldn't sleep.

"So what should we do now?" I asked as I sat down on my sofa.

"It's already long past bedtime, I'm sleeping" Seungmin said, not opening his eyes to talk.

"You two are so boring" I said and looked at them.

"Go to your boyfriend then" Jeongin said casually and shrugged. He'd just started brushing his teeth so I could still hear what he was saying.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said.

"Closh enou shins yo no hoo I taing abot hen I shay yo bofshrend" he then said, now with his mouth full of foam.

"And that translates to..." I said and looked at him with confusion.

"Translation from toothpaste foam" Seungmin said "'close enough since you know who I'm talking about when I say your boyfriend'" he said from his bed, still with eyes closed, looking like he's already sleeping.

"Eshaly" Jeongin agreed.

I looked at Seungmin with disbelief. He seriously got that while almost falling asleep? I'm impressed.

"I didn't know you speak toothpaste foam" I said.

"I'm good with language" he said and continued looking like he was asleep.

"Don't change the subject" Jeongin said.

"Okay I'm heading over to another room because you two go to bed way too early" I said and headed towards the stairs.

"Okay, but you know, Felix is also sharing room with Chan, so you can't be too wild" Jeongin said after he'd spited out the foam so I could hear him. He'd only left fast to run to the toilet and was back in a flash so I wouldn't steal his bed. He sure couldn't have been worried Seungmin would steal it because he was half asleep already.

I felt how my whole face heated up and was probably red. "Yah" I said and looked at him. "You're too young to be saying such things"

"What? I was just talking about the two of you having a dance battle or something" he said and pretended to look innocent. "Yah, why does it seem like you're thinking dirty thoughts?" He tried turning it around so I looked like the one who misunderstood his very innocent words.

"We both know you weren't talking about a dance battle" Seungmin comment, still looking very much asleep, but obviously wasn't yet.

"Thank you for the support" I said to Seungmin.