[20] - Maze of memories

We were just walking trough the streets, not really having any location in mind, when we found ourselves at a familiar place. We looked up at the building towering up in front of us.

It was like our subconscious had taken us back here for a reason.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the building we were dropped off at by the elevator?" I asked the others.

They nodded in agreement.

"Weird" I said. "But let's check, maybe we can see what is going on from there" I then suggested. It was a high building, we could see a big part of the city from there.

As we reached the top something caught our attention.

"I think we found the elevator" Minho said and looked at the familiar steel-free rust elevator we had in front of us.

"You think" Felix said with irony, but not that much since he was both shocked and happy to see the elevator.

"Then let's go" Chan said and we all squeezed into the small space, making sure the doors could close.

The next button was free and pushable, but next to it was a keyhole. Jeongin tried pressing the button but nothing happened.

"Shit we need a key" Jisung informed us about his examination.

Right a key. I picked up the key I'd put in my pocket after leaving the stage and showed the boys. "This key maybe" I said.

"Where did you find that?" Felix asked with wonder.

"On the ground, next to the dead dictator" I said with a shrug and twisted the keyhole.

Now the elevator started moving.

"Well that's lucky you actually picked it up" Hyunjin commented.

"I wouldn't have picked up a key like that" Jeongin said.

"Yeah me neither" Hyunjin agreed.

"This is the clé chapter though" Chan said.

"Yeah but I wouldn't have known clé meant key" Jeongin said and shrugged.

Then the elevator stopped and opened the doors for us.

"Level six, Maze of memories. The second level of your second chapter of your journey, clé 1 : MIROH"

"Still at Miroh" I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, but level 6, we don't have that many levels left now" Chan said with hope.

"That's right, we can make it through this" I said with determination before the elevator started speaking again.

"Never forget who you are, but always move on and never get stuck in the past" the elevator instructed us.

"This is some real philosopher shit, I swear the creator of this game was in the antique age or something" I said after hearing our instructions.

"I don't think they had arcade machines back then" Jeongin said.

"I wasn't being serious" I said and looked at him.

"I didn't think you were either" he said and looked with a blank face on us. He had no expression at all, which made him hilarious, yet annoying.

"Let's get out of this crowded elevator now" Felix said and we all left it.

What we had in front of us was a maze. Shocking I know. Above us was a night sky covered by a thin layer of fog. The ground was gravel and the walls were high stone walls with moss growing out of them.