[15] - Prison break

"You sure she's alive?" I heard an unfamiliar voice, but it seemed to be far away.

"Don't you see she's breathing" I heard Felix's deep voice say. I felt a wave of relief when I heard his familiar voice, but at the same time I mentally sighed. Did I need to spend more time with him now?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw three blurry faces right above me, which definitely startled me. My heat skipped a beat as if I was watching a horror movie and a jump scare just came.

I blinked my eyes and tried to focus so I could see the faces above me. Non of them were Felix. We had a blonde, a brunette and a black haired boy, but I'd never seen any of them before.

"Look, she woke up" one of them burst out when he saw my eyes were open. It was a brunette boy with sharp features. He had big but sharp eyes with double eyelids, sharp eyebrows and a sharp nose. I really liked his nose for some reason. His hair was a lighter brown color, cut into a bowl cut. Something about his looks reminded me of a prince.

The boy looked to the side as he spoke and I followed his eyes to find Felix.

The only familiar boy in this room was sitting in a corner, looking at us like he didn't care about anything.

"I can see that" he said with an expressionless face.

I sat up and felt the pain shoot up through my back. Jumping between rooftops could hurt if you didn't land gracefully, and sleeping on a concrete floor afterwards didn't make it better.

I winced because of the pain but didn't say anything. Then I felt my head getting dizzy and moved so I could sit with my back against a wall.

"So where are we?" I asked, ignoring that the pain made it hard for me to breathe, let alone speak.

"Stuck" Felix said and I saw the irritation all over his face. Someone's in a bad mood.

"And that's supposed to mean?" I asked for him to elaborate.

He looked at me with disbelief, like always when he thought I said something stupid. "Look around" he said.

I did look around and noticed we were in a room with concrete walls and bars like a prison in cartoons.

"Why are you so rude towards her?" The brunette boy from earlier asked Felix.

"See Felix, everyone thinks you're rude towards me" I said and glared at Felix.

"Because she's stupid" Felix said and looked back at me.

"She's pretty though" the unknown blonde boy said, making me blush. It was hard not to when he looked like a literal angel. His blonde long hair was tied up in a ponytail with some smaller parts hanging out in the front. His eyes were big and and mesmerizing, almost reminding me of a cat, and his lips were plump and luscious. Even his cute eye smile was captivating. All the boys here were hella handsome. Including Felix.

"She's still dumb" Felix said and looked at me. Well handsome is all he is.

"And you're mean" I said and glared at him.

"So are you going to introduce your female friend to us?" The last boy asked. He had a dark hair in a bowl cut, but shorter hair than the brunette. He has smaller eyes and a narrow mouth but with rather plump lips. His cute nose made him look overall cute, but at the same time he had a dark aura that made me scared of him. He also had muscles overload. He was wearing a t-shirt, really showing off his arms and damn they're big. He could crush me like a bug.

Felix chuckled as if what he'd said was amusing. I wouldn't have dared to do that. This guy was scary and strong, not the guy you want to have mad at you. "Friend, yeah right. I would never spend time with her if I wasn't forced to" Felix then said.