[37] - Stray kids

When I checked my phone the first time in the morning I saw someone had started following me on Instagram. 'Not_yongbook'

Wait. That's Felix. No wonder I didn't find him when searching for Felix. And I didn't even think to search for his Korean name. Stupid me.

I opened up Instagram and went to his profile. It really was Felix.

I was speechless. He hadn't been posting for a while, probably since he was stuck in a game, but before that he'd been posting quite frequently.

A few seconds later I received a message from him.

'I found you' he wrote.

I should have known what Chan was up to. That little liar, but I wasn't complaining.

'You got my user from Chan didn't you?'
'That's why he asked me for my user yesterday' I wrote back my speculations.

'I'm offended Chan got your Instagram before me' he admitted.

'He asked for it, you didn't' I said because it was true. Felix had just left before he even had the thought to ask for any contact information.
'Besides I tried finding you, but who would have known your name on Instagram wasn't Felix' I admitted.

'You tried finding me?' He asked.

'Well of course, I tried finding you all' I said.

Then he didn't answer me. I was patiently waiting for a reply, but nothing came.

I went to Jaehwan and showed him the screen of my phone. "What did I do wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a frown. "What?"

"He's not replying me, what did I do wrong?" I asked him in despair.

"Well chill, he's probably doing something else" he said with a shrug.

"Oh" I said when it occurred to me that could be the reason.

I went back to my room but was still waiting for him to write something. I didn't dare write first, what if he was busy and I disturbed him?

But the wait was killing me. I was trying to watch a drama while waiting but I kept checking my phone every other second in case I missed the notification.

Every time I heard my phone vibrate I looked at it immediately, and every time I was bummed when it wasn't from Felix.

***

It was first after dinner I received a notification that was actually from Felix.

My heart started pounding, but I still denied the reason for that.

I opened up Instagram to see what he'd written.

'Do you have Snapchat?' He asked.

'Yeah why?' I asked him.

'Why else? let me add you' he said and I felt stupid for asking.

'Sure' I sent him my username and soon a notification popped up that Lee Felix had added me on Snapchat.

Then I felt my phone being jerked out of my hand and an evil grin was heard by the door.

"Yah Jaehwan!" I cried after my brother as he ran away with my phone.

I couldn't even run after him because of my ankle. I stood up and grabbed my crutches. I jumped out of my room and towards the living room where Jaehwan was sitting on the sofa and my phone was in his hands.

"This Felix dude, he's the one who had a crush on you right?" He asked as he was doing something on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked and felt the panic hit me.