[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam

When we heard the sound of a gun going off everything froze for a second. One calm and silent second before the storm. I could even hear a body drop to the ground. The next second everyone was screaming.

More gun shots went off and the guards backed up closer towards the president to close the circle around him. Guards were now starting to come from all ways around us as well.

I accidentally caught a glimpse of a body laying on the ground. His white shirt had a big red stain over the chest and it seems to be growing bigger under only the split second I saw him.

I felt nauseous. Even if it was just a game it looked so real. It was enough for me to feel like throwing up.

"I don't think it's safe being here" I said out loud.

"You think?" Felix asked ironically. "I think those men with guns look super friendly" he added only to tease me.

I gave him a glare but he just looked back at me.

"We should run before we get closed in" Jisung suggested and nobody hesitated before running towards an alley where we couldn't see any guards coming from yet.

After running a bit we could see far ahead of us guards were coming our way through this alley as well. Quickly we entered a building trough a broken window on the bottom floor and ran to hide behind some furniture.

I heard heavy footsteps run past outside and let out a sigh of relief once they were gone.

"That was scary" I said and stood up straight by the sofa I'd been hiding behind.

"I agree" Jisung said.

Suddenly I couldn't hold in a chuckle. "It was kind fun though as well, like an adrenaline rush" I said.

I saw how both Seungmin and Jeongin also let out a chuckle. "There really is this weird thrill in being close to death" Seungmin said.

"You're all maniacs" Felix muttered and didn't look like he'd enjoyed an adrenaline rush.

"We probably are" I said and let out another chuckle.

I looked around inside the room we were in, suddenly reminded of the reality. It was a furniture store, no wonder here were lots of furniture to hide behind. It wasn't very big though and many things were broken.

All the furniture had covers over them so they wouldn't get all dusty, but a thick layer of dust covered all the covers instead and I felt how it tickled in my nose and throat all of a sudden.

"Achoo" I sneezed loudly and felt how my nose was suddenly runny.

"Bless you" Felix said, probably out of habit, because after he'd said it he realized he'd said it to me, a girl he definitely didn't want to get blessed. He looked at me with a weird face, probably wondering just why he had that habit.

I didn't thank him when I saw the face he looked at me because he was definitely two faced. I just glared back at him.

"This place is really dusty" I spoke out my observation in case they missed my sneeze.

"Looks like it has been abandoned for quite some time" Jisung said.

"For sure" I said and felt I was about to sneeze again.

This time I didn't get a 'bless you' from Felix. He stayed silent, not even bothering to look at me.

"Are you sensitive to dust?" Seungmin wondered.

"Not really, I guess I just got some dust up my nose" I said.

He nodded understandingly.

"Am I the only one who's hungry or do you all also want food right now" Jeongin asked.