[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head

"Sooo" I said when it was just the two of us. The tension was somewhat strange.

"How's your ankle?" He asked.

"Since I didn't go with them you can probably guess" I said with a sigh.

He just nodded. "This is a weird game, I still don't really understand it" he said.

"It's not that hard to understand when you think about it though" I said. "Actually the creator of the game was really wise and really had a great plan and a whole concept with a fun storyline, he just made it a bit too dangerous, and a bit too real"

Felix hadn't seen it that way until now, but now he seemed like he was realizing it too.

"I also though a bit about what you said about the moons, and now I have a theory about them" I said.

"Let me hear" he said and looekd genuinely interested.

I thought about all the times I'd seen myself, but it wasn't really me. "The moons are ourselves. We in ourselves are split apart, not knowing who to be. The society wants us to be one way but we feel another way. The closer we get to finding our true self and letting go of everything else to be free, the closer the two moons we'll get, and once we're not split apart anymore, the moons will collide and make one bright and beautiful moon" I explained my theory.

Felix nodded. "Interesting" he said.

"It kind of fits with the message of this level, and the whole game and its storyline, so I thought that would make sense" I explained to him.

"So what is the storyline in the game?" He asked me.

"You really want me to give you a run though of the whole game?" I asked since that was what I needed to do to explain it all to him.

"We've got time, don't we?" He asked with a shrug.

I looked at him a second before beginning. "Okay so the first serie was the i am series. Starting out with level 1; district 9. Here we're rejecting a perfect society. We need to realize there's no such thing as a perfect template in which everyone can fit. We're like glitches in the system because we don't fit, we're all different but everyone should be allowed to be themselves. I am NOT.

Moving on to level 2 we have my pace. We realize we don't know who we actually are and now we need to figure that out. We first need to dare admit we don't know who we are and question who we actually are. To realize which path we should chose in life we must follow ourselves only. The path that others chose is not necessarily the path you should chose. Follow yourself to see where your heart takes you, that's where you should go. I am WHO.

Third and last from I am series is I am YOU, we have it already in the title. We need to follow ourselves to find which path to go, but helping us on our path and forming us into unique individuals are the people around us. We need to find ourselves in others around us. Events and people from our surroundings will form and influence our personalities and our interests. We need to realize who the important people around us are and let them help us find ourselves. I am YOU" I ended the first part of the explanation.

Felix looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "So in the first triology we first reject a perfect society, then we question who we are and which path we should chose, and then we need to figure out ourselves with the help of others in our surroundings" he summarized what is said.