[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields

With both me and Felix injured it didn't exactly go very fast. We could both walk, but that was barely. I had Changbin to lean against and Felix had Chan holding him up.

I couldn't even look at Felix without feeling my heart skip a beat, so I avoided looking at him. He kept looking towards me though. All the time.

Suddenly we found ourselves face to face with an elevator. It looked just like the one we'd stepped out of, mirror walls and with some triangle thing at the top.

"We can't seriously have reached the end yet" I said and looked at it. "That's way too easy"

"Yeah we only ran away from a hole that was ripping up in the middle of the road and fell from a building" Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes

I looked at him. "This is the last level, it should be really hard" I just said.

On top of the elevator sat a big black crow, or another black bird. It was big at least. At first it was just staring down at us with the two moons in the background, then it spread it wings, getting ready to lift. It's wingspan was even bigger and as he bird took off it quickly disappeared in a high speed.

"Sooo, should we check it out?" I asked.

"Why not?" Chan said and we pressed the button for the doors to open.

"Woah!" Was my reaction when I saw the inside of it. It sure didn't look like an elevator inside, more like a passage, but the walls weren't really walls. Or maybe they were, I couldn't quite decide.

I decided at last they were walls because they were the same as the floor and the roof. They seemed to reflect everything, but the things they reflected I couldn't see. When Felix and Chan together stepped inside I saw them reflected on the walls, but the walls were also reflecting blue and orange things that weren't there.

A bit further down the tunnel was a blue light shining down from the roof. I entered after the two boys who were at that point walking trough the alien like spotlight. I followed after them and soon the walls instead seemed to be reflecting the night sky, a beautiful night sky full of stars and whole galaxies.

I could have stayed there for a while and just watched the view, but we had to continue.

Then at my feet I saw one of those small glass pyramids. I picked it up but didn't dare look through it like Changbin had done.

"You should put that down" he said when he saw what I was holding.

"What did you see in it?" I asked him.

"You don't want to know" he said and I saw the terror in his eyes.

I was curious, but decided to let it go and dropped it to the ground.

We made it out of whatever that thing had been and found ourselves standing on a field. A purple field, much like the one where we'd started. This time though we could see the city behind us, but what caught my attention was the pyramid in front of us.

It wasn't really a pyramid. It wasn't solid, it was only made out of lines that were shining in a warm yellowish color.

Above us was a beautiful night sky, but there were tons of shooting stars. One star after the other was falling down in a beautiful way with a line of light after it.