[42] - Happy endin gg

~Half a year later, or somewhere around there~

"Are you coming or what?" Felix asked over the phone that I had put on speaker as I ran around in my room looking for my hoodie.

"Soon, I just need to find my hoodie" I told him.

"You don't need a hoodie, it's summer" he said and found it unnecessary that I needed a hoodie.

"Of course I need a hoodie, oh there, I found it" I said and picked it up.

"Great, now come down before I get late to my class, my teacher always check attendance first thing he do" he said and seemed a bit stressed.

"Calm down, I'll be there soon" I said and hung up. I had plenty of time before my class started, but Felix only had like five minutes, so I understood his stress. I hurried down the stairs and was met by a par of arms wrapping around me from behind when I exited through the doors.

"Aren't you the one with limited time?" I asked when he made it impossible for me to move forward.

"Mm, but I have time for a hug" he said and let me go before turning me around so we were standing face to face.

I gave him a look of disbelief as he stretched out his arms, asking for a hug.

"Why are you too cute?" I asked and answered his hug, wrapping my arms around him.

I pulled away slightly so I could look up at his face, but still with our arms around each other.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" Felix asked me.

I nodded. "You?" I then asked.

He smiled. "Mm, it was good" he said. "Actually I dreamed of you" he admitted.

I rose an eyebrow. "You dreamed of me?" I asked, not knowing how he meant that.

"I dreamed about when we were in the game" he said.

"And that's a good dream?" I asked. I don't know about him but for me the game was traumatizing.

"It was only the good parts I dreamed of though" he said.

I looked at him with disbelief as we were both silent for a second.

I placed a quick peck on his lips. "Let's go to your class now" I said and let him go so we could start walking.

Felix kept my hand in his as we were walking and the warmth from his hand spread through my whole body.

"Are you coming to the lunch with the boys today?" I asked Felix.

"That's the plan, you coming too?" He asked me back.

"Definitely, I don't meet them often enough these days, and like we're all currently living in the same city even" I said.

"You meet me all the time though" he said and looked at me.

"Yeah but you're my boyfriend" I said and looked at him with disbelief.

He smiled at my comment. "Yeah I'm your favorite member of the stray kids club" he said, because that's what he got from that comment I made.

"No Chan's my favorite because he's more mature than you" I joked to tease him.

At that moment we reached the classroom Felix was in and he just looked at me, looking hurt, or he was trying to pretend that. "Cheating on me with my best friend" he said with a pout.

I chuckled. "I would never" I said and wrapped my arms around him for a goodbye hug. "He's not as cute as you" I said and gave him a smile.

Felix was still looking at me with a cute pout as he was pretending to be mad. I smiled at him to make him smile too but he just pulled the hood of my hoodie up on my head, and since the hood was quite big it covered most of my eyesight.