[12] - Miroh

~ To find the fist key to success you must go though the jungle that is the maze of life. You must stop the civil war. By now you should have realized what your goal is, so make up your mind and go chase after only what you want. You're the only ruler of your own world and you're the one in charge of yourself~

———

"Level five, Miroh. The first level of your second chapter of your journey, clé 1 : MIROH"

"Woah we've reached the second chapter" I said after hearing the speaker announce we were at chapter 2. "Took us long enough" I muttered.

"But what does clé mean?" Jeongin asked.

"Doesn't that mean key in French?" Felix said.

"You know French?" I asked and looked at him with surprise.

"Not really" he said before the speaker spoke again.

"Find the first key to success. Go through the jungle to win back your own world" the speaker said.

"I don't get the chapters" Felix said and looked confused.

I was happy because I was actually starting to understand the levels. "Last three levels, the I am series, it's about finding yourself, now the clé series as you said is the key series, it's about finding the keys to success by taking control over your own life" I explained my hypothesis.

He looked at me, not able to grasp what I said. "Yeah okay whatever" he said.

"You knew the word for key in French but can't understand the meanings behind the levels" I said and looked at him with a frown.

"She's calling you stupid Felix" Jeongin said with a smile he couldn't hide.

"It's quite funny actually that you call her stupid when she's obviously more helpful in this game than you are" Seungmin agreed.

"Yah!" Felix said and looked at the two younger.

"Let's not be too harsh here, at least he knew the French word for key" Jisung said, also he amused by the conversation.

"Should we not get going?" Felix said.

"Yeah so they don't report us for being afk" I said jokingly and started walking towards the edge of the high skyscraper we were on. "Holy fuck that's a looong way down" I then said as I saw how high up we are.

"Oh shit, we could die if we fall down" Jeongin said.

"We will die if we fall down" Felix said and looked at him with disbelief.

"Oh wow, you're so smart to figure that out" Jeongin said back, really looking as if he wasn't being sarcastic, but I knew he was.

Felix couldn't take the compliment since he also knew he was being sarcastic. He just glared at the maknae.

"My physics teacher thought us if we want to commit suicide we must jump from at least the fifth floor to ensure we'll really die, otherwise we might survive" Jeongin said with a completely straight face. Strangely enough I believed him because he actually looked serious.

"What a great teacher" Felix said with sarcasm.

"He really is" Jeongin defended his teacher and continued looking serious.

The rest of us just looked at him.

Bellow us were streets and buildings, it was a huge city that looked like it never ended. I really had no idea where to start this level. There was something about the city that wasn't right though. It seemed so dead. I saw a few small dots moving around bellow us that should be people, but the whole atmosphere was dead and depressing. Judging by the size of this city it should be much busier and much lighter. It was dark and gray and just boring.