[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends

The sun was already starting to set once we had everything ready to start with the barbecue. The fridge Jeongin had been hanging out in had just magically filled up with food. I guess in games everything's possible.

Socializing with fake friends was kinda awkward though. They looked so real, I could even touch them, but their personalities just weren't quite it. They were similar, but not identical.

I was starting the barbecue with my brother. It was silent most of the time.

Jisung passed by with some vegetables he'd chopped up to barbecue along with the meat. "You need to interact more with him" he informed me. "The elevator won't show up until the game is satisfied with how much you've let him and everybody else in" he explained.

"How do I make the game satisfied?" I asked with a frown.

"Be personal, share your worries and just your life" he said before leaving again.

I sighed and looked at my brother, then I looked around at the scenery around us. Felix was hanging out with a handsome blonde guy with curly hair and broad shoulders, setting the table. Seungmin and a guy around his age were copping vegetables along with Jisung and another guy their age. Jeongin and his brother were getting drinks for us, or may I correct myself, they were filling the table with soju bottles. Oh my...

"Why so much soju? We don't even have an opener" Jisung commented on their collection.

"We can look at it and pretend we're drunk to maybe have an easier time" Jeongin said.

"You don't need a bottle opener for soju though" I said. Usually soju bottles have a screw cap.

"Yeah, no, this soju doesn't have a screw cap, because the game just wants us to be able to look at it" Jisung said bitterly.

I remembered something that could be to help. I took off the backpack on my back and searched trough it. "I have one right here" I said and held up the opener I found in my backpack.

"Wait really? That's great, makes it much easier to share your life" Jisung said and took it.

Felix came by with the meat we were going to barbecue. "You're still not done with the fire?" He asked as if it was unbelievable I still hadn't gotten the fire up completely. It was almost big enough and it hadn't passed that long really.

"As if you could do it faster" I muttered.

He gave me a glare but didn't say anything before leaving.

"Whats his problem with me really?" I asked out with low voice.

Jaehwan obviously heard though. "Is he being annoying?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't even get me started" I said.

"I hope he's not bullying my little sister" he said and a frown occurred over his face.

I pursed my lips. "No, he's just really annoying" I said.

"Maybe he's into you" he said with a smirk.

I glared at him and smacked the back of his head lightly. "As if" I said.

Jaehwan just laughed. "Or maybe he just finds you intriguing" he said.

"Or he just enjoys teasing me" I said.

"But wouldn't it be fun to tease him back then?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at him. Was it just the game or would my real brother have said the same thing? "Yeah but he's finding the most stupid reasons to tease me, I don't want to be as desperate" I said.