[17] - Finding chan

~ Earlier that day ~

The three boys were starting to give up already. There was no task in sight that could make them money, just empty streets and destroyed buildings. As they passed by the convenience store where they'd bought the bread yesterday they all stared longingly at the food.

"We're still no closer to that cheesecake" Jising said and looked sadly at the cheesecakes through the window.

"The candy in there looks really good" Jeongin said and looked in as well.

"I'm just so hungry right now I could eat anything" Seungmin said.

They all sighed at the same time, making a really deep and loud sigh.

"Let's continue or we'll never be able to buy anything" Jisung said and took the two younger with him by putting one hand on each of their shoulder.

"But hyung my stomach is hurting because I'm so hungry" Jeongin complained.

Jisung gave him a glare. "You think complaining makes it better?" He asked.

Jeongin looked down yo his feet. "No" he said and they continued walking.

They were walking in silence. None of them were in a good mood and they were all tired.

"Do you guys ever wonder where our four Hyungs are?" Jeongin then asked, making the two older turn their gazes towards him.

"How can we not?" Seungmin said, letting out a sigh as the lost boys appeared in his mind.

"I wonder what they're doing right now" Jeongin said.

"Maybe they've escaped" Jisung said and looked thoughtful as well. "Or maybe they're running around in the same city as us" he continued.

"Maybe they didn't escape, but aren't here either" Jeongin said with sadness.

"Yah don't talk like that, they're all so strong, they're definitely still alive" Jisung tried to cheer up the sad maknae.

Seungmin sighed. "I wonder where we would be if we'd gone with them instead of staying" he said.

"I wonder the same thing" Jeongin agreed.

"I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't gone back" Jisung said with low voice, not expecting the others to hear.

"Why did you go back?" Seungmin wondered.

Jisung looked up at them. "To save you guys" he said.

Both Jeongin and Seungmin looked touched. "Really? Jeongin asked.

"I was supposed to pick you up but got stuck on the first level"

~ about three month ago ~

The boys stepped out of the elevator and found themselves at a place that looked like the inside of a school. "Level four, Get cool. The fourth level of your firsts chapter of your journey, I am: YOU"

They looked around in the room before the explanation of the level came. "Find the lucky coin" the voice from the elevator said.

"Where are Jeongin and Seungmin?" Chan suddenly asked after counting heads and only getting to 5, including himself.

They all looked around. "Didn't they get to the elevator?" Jisung asked.

"If they got to the elevator they should be here with us now" Minho commented and looked at Jisung.

"Come to think of it, I'm not sure they even entered the elevator" Hyunjin said.