[41] - Spicyy

When we heard Chan yelling it was time for breakfast from downstairs, Felix had already been searching around in his bag for a while, looking for something. His face lit up when he pulled up the shirts he bought yesterday.

"Here, put this on" he said and handed me one of them.

"Now?" I asked. So that's why he needed two.

"You don't have to, but..." he said but I just took the shirt out of his hands.

"Look away" I said, making Felix chuckle.

"Okay" he said and turned around, finding it amusing I didn't want him to see me get changed.

I turned around too and didn't turn back around again until I had the new shirt on. When I did I saw Felix was wearing the other one too. "You can turn around again" I told him and he turned so we were looking at each other again.

I saw a smile growing on Felix's face, and I couldn't help but to smile too.

"Now all the others will know" I said, just warning him we were exposing everything by showing up like this.

"So?" He asked with a shrug"

"No I don't care" I said and we left the room to go down the stairs and eat breakfast.

The others looked at our shirts, then at us, then didn't say anything. That was except for Jeongin.

"Did you two do it tonight?" He asked us after a few minutes and I almost chocked on my rice.

"Yah, Jeongin" I said and looked at him with a forced smile.

"Let the couple be, they're still awkward" Hyunjin said to Jeongin.

"Yeah I'm not blind" Jeongin answered him making the boys laugh.

Then it was silent again before the others started talking normally as if nothing had happened. Me and Felix looked at each other and he was smiling.

"I'm pretty sure they saw it coming a long time ago" I said with low voice to him.

"Yeah, they were probably just waiting" he agreed.

"So have anything fun planned for today?" I asked him, even if I knew he didn't, since I asked him yesterday, but it felt like the right thing to say.

"I was thinking about making fun plans" he said.

"Cinema maybe?" I asked him.

"We were watching so much TV yesterday, can't we do something else?"

"You can't watch too much kdrama though" I argued.

"You can't only watch kdramas all the time" he said.

"You have no idea how fast I can finish a whole kdrama" I said and looked at him like 'try me'

"Do I want to know?"

"No"

"What about amusement park?" Felix asked.

"Are you guys making plans for the day? Because that's cute but completely useless, we're finishing the monopoly game today, no getting out of that" Jeongin said who had overheard our conversation.

Right, the monopoly game. "But that won't take all day right?" I asked.

"You never know, so better clear your schedule"

The game continued right after breakfast, which was around like 12 because we were up late yesterday meaning we were up late this morning too, but it took way too long. I won in the end, team tinker bell were the last ones standing and I'll make sure to remind Felix of that whenever I feel like. But the day was almost over and we hadn't done anything other than play and talk and eat.