[25] - Tiger plushie

Waking up I noticed my head was resting on something. I opened my eyes and saw it was now completely dark outside. I'd missed the rest of the sunset, but this was if possible even cozier. It was dark and cold though.

Then I realized my head was resting on Felix's shoulder.

Fuck.

I sat up and noticed Felix looking at me almost as if he was disappointed when I did. He probably wasn't though. He was probably just tired and looked like that. I was must've been a bit red in my face though. Lucky me it was too dark to see colors properly.

"Finally you woke up, my shoulder was dying" he said.

I glared at him. "You could've just moved my head away" I muttered.

He didn't say anything. Everyone was quiet. Some people were sleeping, others were sitting and looking out into the nothingness.

"Why have you not lighted up the lanterns?" I asked out loud to the boys who were awake.

"You think we have a lighter?" Felix muttered.

"Well yeah" I said and opened up my backpack to pick up the lighter I knew was in it.

Felix started at it with no expression at all. "And you tell us that first now..."

"I was asleep until now" I defended myself.

He adverted his gaze from the lighter to my face. He sure was staring with a blank face.

I stood up to light all the candles in the lanterns. Now it was cozy. I might sound crazy, but some times I really liked being inside this game.

Most of the time it was horrible, but when things weren't dangerous or we were forced to do some shit that could get us killed, I liked it. Just hanging out with those boys was what made it good.

I smiled for myself and I noticed Felix was looking at me.

"Are you gonna ask me how I can smile like this when we're stuck in a game?" I asked him.

"No I was going to say you have a pretty smile" he said and a small smile was forming over his face as well.

My face heated up for real now. I shouldn't have lighten up the lanterns. He couldn't possibly mean it, but looking at his face that was almost smiling too it didn't seem like he was teasing me. It seemed quite genuine to me.

"Yah shut up" I said, refusing to look at him because I didn't want him to see how red my face was.

I felt how my whole body shivered because of a cold wind.

"Are you cold?" Felix asked.

"No I'm overheating here" I said ironically.

What he did made my heart skip a beat, and then a thousand butterflies took over my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to heat me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked with slight panic.

"Haven't you seen penguins standing in close groups to stay warm in the cold?" He asked and I couldn't stop a smile from forming over my face. "I'm stealing your body heat because I'm freezing" he then said and the smile disappeared from my face.

I turned my head to give him a glare.

I felt how he chuckled slightly at my reaction.

"I'm joking" he said.

"I'm gonna pretend I'm not the third wheel here" Jeongin said from my other side. He'd obviously woken up now.

"You're not a third wheel" I said.