[38] - Cheesecake for everyone

"Was your class interesting?" Felix asked as we were heading towards the café where we were meeting the others. He hadn't been waiting outside the whole time if that's what you thought, he'd been hanging out with a friend of his that attended the same university. We'd just happened to meet up again as we were walking towards the others.

"I didn't understand shit" I said.

"It sure can't have been that bad" he said. "I know you're good at this" he added and gave me a smile.

I smiled back with disbelief and rose an eyebrow. "And you have the right to tell me that after all the times you've expressed how stupid you find me?" I asked him.

"That was before" he said and seemed flustered. "I've realized now, that you're actually quite smart" he said the last part with quite low voice so I could barely hear.

I just looked at him. "Whatever"

We were walking in silence for a while before I decided to speak again.

"You know, when I was searching around for you, I googled Felix, and the meaning of the name Felix came up" I started talking. "It actually isn't so boring, I like your name now that I know what it means" I continued.

"Really? So what does my name mean?" He asked and looked at me with curiosity.

"Luck and happiness" I told him.

"That's quite ironic since I wasn't very lucky nor happy until I met you" he said and looked at me.

"But you're my luck and happiness" I said and smiled brightly.

"I am?" He asked and looked at me with big eyes.

"Yeah you're my Felix" I said.

Suddenly I felt an arm over my shoulders, and it wasn't Felix's.

"Are you two on a date?" I heard Jeongin's voice ask from behind. He'd come up behind us and put his arms over both our shoulders to get in between us.

"Jesus Jeongin, you scared me" I said when I realized my heart had taken a jump when he popped up so suddenly.

"Avoiding the question?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No" I said and looked at him with disbelief. "We're just walking to the café where we're meeting the others" I said.

"Really? I thought you two were like a thing already" he said completely nonchalant.

None of us said anything. I didn't know what to say. We weren't dating, but saying we weren't also felt wrong.

"You two are being weird" he said and looked at the two of us with a frown.

I looked back at him "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Are you two dating or not?" He asked to get an answer.

"We..." I started, but Felix finished for me.

"We're not" he said calmly.

Jeongin looked between us with curiosity but didn't say anything. Nobody said anything for a while.

"What happened to hello, long time no see, how are you, and stuff like that?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Hello, long time no see, how are you and stuff like that?" Jeongin asked us.

I gave him a glare.

"What?" He asked and looked all a innocent.

"Well I'm good" I said with a shrug.

"How's your brother Nora?" Felix then asked me.

"He's good, playing games and shit all the time" I said casually.