[23] - Side effects

~Every decision you make have side effects. Some bad and some good. You don't always make the right decision, but sometime there is no right decision. Sometimes you need to take the road not taken and create your own path that will lead you to the key to success and leave you with the best possible side effects. Even if the side effects are bad it wasn't necessarily a bad decision you made, sometimes there are no good options. Therefore you must learn how to deal with your consequences~

———

"Level seven, Side effects. The third level of your second chapter of your journey, clé 2 : Yellow Woods"

We waited for the instructions before leaving the elevator that had opened its doors for us.

"Choose the best possible option and endure the side effects" was the instructions for this level.

"Bullshit, but let's go" I said and left the elevator.

"So key 2, we need a new key now?" Hyunjin asked.

"Probably" Chan answered.

"Great, let's go find the key, I'm getting used to finding keys by now, I've found loads of them" I spoke, sick of keys already after all my key hunts.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the last level we need to find a key" Jisung said with a sigh.

"I know, we had three different parts of the I am chapter, so it makes sense if there are the parts of the clé chapter" I said.

"Let's not worry about future levels, we need to tackle this level now" Chan said.

Going out of the elevator we found ourselves on a big asphalted space. I turned around to look behind us and saw that the elevator we'd stepped out of was starting to actually look a bit like an elevator that could actually go up. It wasn't finished, but they seemed to be building it.

It somehow gave me hope that we weren't far from the end now.

Up in the sky I saw two moons. One white and one red. That's a bit creepy. "Whats with the moons?" I asked out loud.

"Well I don't know" Felix said and rolled his eyes.

I just glared at him before continuing to inspect the place.

On both sides of the elevator they'd closed off the space behind with fences. On one side a sign reading road not taken had been place and on the other was a buss sign.

"I'm guessing we need to make a choice here" I said after inspecting the level. "Choose the best possible option and endure the side effects, so we must choose between the bus and the road not taken" I explained.

"The bus of course, much easier" Felix said.

"Too easy, I vote for the road not taken" I argued.

"In get cool you went with the easiest option and that was the right one" he said. "Besides, both options should get us there, we just need to choose the best one" he explained what he was thinking.

"I still vote for road not taken" I said.

"Me too, they wouldn't have had it if we weren't supposed to take it" Seungmin agreed.