[39] - Let's get high y'all

"You still live with your parents?" I asked Chan as we sat on the bus. I ended up next to Chan and Felix looked bitter about it.

"I have my own apartment too, but it's a bit too small for all 9 of us, besides, my parents prefer it if I take care of the house when they're gone" he explained.

I nodded. "That seems logic" I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Have you moved out too?" He then asked me.

"Kind of" I said and scrunched my eyebrows. "I live at my university's dorm, so I go a bit back and forth between my dorm and the house" I explained to him.

"Right you're a university student" he said and looked at me.

"You already knew?" I asked him, not remembering I'd told him that before.

"Yeah when we met at the hospital your brother said something about it" he replied.

"Right" I said when I remembered. "Well, let's see for how much longer" I then said.

Me and Chan went on to talk about university and philosophy during the whole ride, and Felix was being pestered by Jeongin asking questions about why he still hadn't gotten together with me. Jeongin wasn't exactly quiet about it, and Felix seemed to think it was quite annoying. Understandable. We did eavesdrop a bit and Chan seemed to find it quite amusing. He also asked me when I was planning on getting together with Felix.

I'd looked over at Felix and gotten eye contact with him for a second. "When I get the opportunity" I'd told Chan.

Chan hadn't said anything else about that subject after that. We went straight back to talking philosophy.

***

Chan's house was big. He must have quite rich parents. Most of us were just standing there and looking around, until Chan left us. Then we followed him until we reached a living room with two sofas and a tv.

We split up on the sofas, but some still had to sit on the floor because we couldn't fit all 9. I got a spot on the sofa though and I was not going to give it up. Both because it's more comfortable on a sofa than the floor, and because Felix was sitting next to me.

We ordered pizza and watched k-dramas, can it get much better? We were having a really nice evening here.

"Can't we play a game?" Seungmin asked after we finished the third episode and people were starting to get tired.

"We're 9, good luck finding a game where you can play 9" Felix criticized his idea.

"We could split up in teams though" I suggested. "A game would be fun"

"Haven't we had enough games already?" Hyunjin asked and looked at us with some over dramatic disbelief and rolled his eyes.

"Imagine if we were to get sucked up by a monopoly game and had to become billionaires to escape, and bankruptcy meant death" I joked, although things like that weren't really jokes for us.

"Oh can we please play monopoly?" Jisung asked and looked excited.

"Monopoly take ages though" Changbin complained.

"But it's fun, weren't we discussing pulling an all nighter already before? I guess Chan doesn't have enough beds and sofas for all of us to sleep anyway" Jisung argued.

"I'll fall asleep halfway in though" Hyunjin commented.

"Then let's bring out the good stuff" Chan said with a smirk over his face.

"Jeongin's still a minor though" I said, thinking of the safety here. It was fine inside the game because we were inside a game, now it's still fine, I mean he's like a month away, but I must at least look responsible here.