[10] - Get cool

~ To succeed you need a bit of luck, but you must also be able to keep your cool. Search luck and have fun, play a little and stay cool, and if you have no cool, get cool ~

———

"Level four, Get cool. The fourth level of your fist chapter of your journey, I am: YOU" the speaker announced the level.

"Weren't we just at I am you? Why are we still at I am you?" I asked out loud.

"Maybe it's a second part of I am you" Seungmin suggested.

I nodded. "Probably" I agreed. Seungmin seemed like that kid in class that was always in the top, he was probably good at stuff like maths and English. I can't relate.

The speaker started talking again to explain the mission for this level. "Find the lucky coin" it said. That was the whole mighty task explanation.

"Find the lucky coin?" I asked out loud."this level is weird, get cool and find the lucky coin, that's bullshit" I voiced my opinions about this level. But really, get cool? Why is there a level called get cool?

Jisung sighed. "It's hard too" he said.

"Really, this level is hard?" I asked as I looked around. We seemed to be in a school. There were some lockers lined up along one wall, hallways going every way, places to sit and talk and a vending machine.

"I mean, I never really got the chance to try and clear it, but I can still tell it's harder than it looks" he said.

"Seriously? How do you even die in a school" I asked in shock.

He was about to tell us when I heard footsteps behind. We turned around and saw a man in a suit. The man wouldn't hade looked scary if he hadn't been holding a gun in his hand.

"Because the principal is a murderous school shooter" he said. We stood still a second before we all started to run.

The man ran after us trough a corridor. On one side were windows and on the other side were doors leading into classrooms. At the end of the corridor were the toilets and a staircase that lead both up and down.

"Let's split up" I said to the others as we approached the stairs.

I ran up and so did Felix. The other three ran down instead. Great so now I'm stuck with Felix. And of course the principal followed us.

I questioned his decision, we were only two whereas the others were three. Shouldn't he go after the bigger group?

He didn't though so why bother wonder. We continued running up the stairs, taking two steps at a time.

We ran two floors up which seems to be the highest floor except the roof, then continued trough another corridor that looked almost identical to the other one.

I looked behind and couldn't see the principal, quickly I grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him with me into a classroom where the door had stood open. I closed the door silently and pressed my back up against the wall next to the door so we wouldn't be visible if he only opened the door.

Felix stood close next to me so he also would be hidden behind the door.

We were both holding our breaths as we heard the footsteps coming closer. I heard the sound of a door being opened. It wasn't our door.

A second passed and the door was closed. The footsteps came closer and another door was opened. This time it was the door next to ours.

I felt my heart started beating faster. I looked up at Felix and he looked terrified as well.