1

Lisa got home earlier than usual from work that day to the smell of her favorite Korean dish. She curiously went to the kitchen only to find her fiancé in a beautiful dress and an apron dancing to one of Lisa's favorite songs as she cooked the last of their meal.

Jennie loved to cook for Lisa and as much as Lisa protested that it wasn't fair because she couldn't cook for her too and she didn't want Jennie to be a housewife who catered to her every need—she always found that Jennie didn't care because she tried feeding Lisa every chance she got. Adamantly saying that she loved doing it and to just shut up and eat you idiot. That was a direct quote.

Lisa crossed her arms and leaned against the threshold watching Jennie move across the kitchen. She looked ethereal and she was still so in awe of the fact that Jennie had agreed to marry her. She smirked as Jennie did a little twirl before going back to the meat on the pan.

Lisa vaguely wondered what the good news was because Jennie only liked making her favorite dish for special occasions and it wasn't anyone's birthday and it certainly wasn't their anniversary. Lisa never forgot those things, she was a romantic at heart. Lisa might have been staring a little too long at Jennie's body that she didn't realize Jennie had finally noticed her presence.

"Yaaaah! How long have you been there!"

Lisa startled for a bit before she smirked again and said "long enough to see you body roll." She winked at Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I don't body roll you pervert." Regardless of her words, she still came up to Lisa to give her a peck on the lips.

"Why are you home so early, I wasn't expecting you for another hour."

"Honestly?"

Jennie nodded for her to continue.

"I just missed you so much so I canceled on my last client." Lisa grinned.

"Lisaaaa! You see me everyday and you'll see me everyday from now on you idiot! Why would you do that!" Jennie scolded her, though she couldn't hide the gummy smile on her face at Lisa's words. She just had a way of making Jennie feel like the most important person in the world even when she was being cheesy. She would never admit out loud how much she loved Lisa being cheesy with her though so don't tell her idiot that.

Lisa beamed at Jennie, knowing the brunette wasn't really mad at her but she opted to let it slide when she would normally tease her because Jennie had made her favorite dish so there must be a special occasion. Instead she moved to grab Jennie's hips to pull her closer and gave her a forehead kiss, "you made my favorite."

They both knew what it meant, Jennie blushed because Lisa knew something was up but she had no idea what Jennie was about to tell her.

"I did, it's almost done. You're early." Jennie tried to glare at Lisa for ruining her plans but Lisa just chuckled and jumped up on the bar to watch her fiancée finish. It was one of her favorite things to do. Watching Jennie work her way across the kitchen, she was always in her element and although Lisa wished she could help— she had been banned from the kitchen so it was often their routine that Lisa would hop on the counter to watch Jennie do her thing rather than sit in the living room to watch something on tv. She'd watch Jennie over any show any day.

When Jennie was done she had Lisa sit at their table and served both of them.

"Eat Manoban." She said sternly, a huge contrast to the fact that she was literally holding up a spoon to feed Lisa.

Lisa thought she was done falling for this woman, that she couldn't fall any harder or love her much more than she already did but it was like it was Jennie's mission to prove her wrong every single day because she continued to fall harder and harder.

Lisa had a dopey smile on her face, she secretly loved that Jennie took care of her and fed her like this. She'd never say it out loud because she didn't want Jennie to go out of her way to please her but her heart melted every time Jennie took the time to do these things.

She was dying inside, wondering what it was Jennie was going to tell her but she was patient, not wanting to ruin Jennie's plans more than she already had by coming home early. She really had missed Jennie though. It kept getting harder and harder to stay away from her fiancée that she really wanted to just have Jennie quit school and make her come to the studio with her every day.

When they finished dinner Jennie took Lisa's hand and dragged her to their balcony, Lisa protested because she was always adamant that since Jennie was the cook Lisa needed to do the dishes.

"It's okay baby, we can do them later, I need to tell you something." Jennie said as she smiled at Lisa.

Lisa's heart skipped a beat like it always did when Jennie smiled like that.

They finally made it outside, feeling the cool air and seeing the fairy lights Jennie had insisted on buying draped across the railing along with all the flowers Lisa kept bringing home for Jennie every chance she got adorning everything. Lisa probably bought the same amount of single flowers for Jennie as the meals Jennie cooked for her. So naturally, there were alot in various states of decay but Jennie had thought they looked beautiful either way and wouldn't let Lisa throw them away for new ones, they just kept adding them to their balcony.

Jennie grabbed both of Lisa's hands and looked into her eyes, starting to tear up a little bit, "Baby, we did it. I'm pregnant. We're gonna have a baby."

Lisa froze for a second in shock. It wasn't the news she was expecting because they had literally just started to try but then what Jennie said finally registered and she squealed and unceremoniously grabbed Jennie by the waist and lifted her up. Jennie wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist, Jennie was already crying at that point and was clinging on to Lisa tightly.

"I can't believe it, they said it could take months or years or that it might not even happen at all. Babe. We're having a baby. Oh my god....WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" The reality of the situation hit Lisa all at once.

She wanted a family with Jennie. They had danced around each other for so long, not admitting their feelings, loving each other for so long that by the time Lisa had proposed to Jennie they were already talking about having kids so they just decided to start everything all at once because fuck it, why waste any more time. Lisa thought it would take longer for Jennie to get pregnant though and although she was so ready for it she felt incredibly nervous because what if she wasn't a good parent.

They kept clinging to each other and crying and Lisa finally said, "Jennie."

"Hmmm?"

"You're totally going to be pregnant at our wedding. How many people do you think will wonder if it was a shotgun wedding even though we're both girls and gay?" Lisa laughed.

Jennie smacked her. "Idiot." She sniffled against Lisa's neck.

Lisa smiled to herself knowing she had distracted Jennie enough to get her to stop crying. She could feel Jennie smiling into her neck.

Lisa felt like she was in heaven.