44

A/N Double update!

Don't murder me, just keep reading!

———————————————

Lisa bought them more ice cream to take home before they left, knowing how her Kim girls were insatiable when it came to milk ice cream.

"Do you want to come inside Lis?" Jennie asked once Lisa had dropped them off. Driving Jennie's car again.

Ella grabbed Lisa's hand before she could even answer and dragged her in.

"Of course she does mommy." Ella said matter of factly.

Lisa didn't argue. They spent the rest of the evening watching movies.

Ella eventually passed out, she had been laying on the ground, refusing to sit on the couch for some reason. Jennie had found it odd because Ella never failed to cuddle up to one of them when she watched movies.

Ella had just wanted her mommies to sit closer together so she took one for the team, deciding not to sit between them.

They started another show. Jennie tried getting up in the middle of it.

"Where you going?" Lisa asked, grabbing Jennie's hand.

"To get ice cream?" Jennie answered sheepishly, looking down, a little embarrassed about her habit.

"Sit down Nini, I'll get it." Lisa said pulling Jennie back down and giggling because this had to be her third ice cream of the day.

She handed Jennie her ice cream and Jennie looked at Lisa so adoringly that she didn't even feel bad for condoning her bad eating habits.

They unconsciously scooted towards each other on the couch as the show wore on.

Lisa looked at Jennie. Choosing to stare at her instead of the tv. She was so goddamn beautiful that Lisa wondered why she ever even bothered looking at anything else besides Jennie. It was almost like the rest of the world didn't even exist for Lisa.

Jennie had been so preoccupied eating her ice cream and watching the show she didn't notice Lisa's gaze. Jennie had been dreamily making up scenarios in her head where Lisa and Jennie were actually the leads of the romantic k-drama they were watching.

She imagined them doing all the cute romantic things she was witnessing on the tv. Lisa pulling her into her arms dramatically just in time to save her from ramming into someone when she wasn't paying attention as she walked. Lisa saving her from some bad guy then kissing her in the rain as she confessed.

She almost rolled her eyes at herself for being such a sap. Only Lisa could do these things with her and not make her cringe at the cheesiness of it all. She was so wrapped up in those thoughts that she didn't even see Lisa had been lovingly watching her for the last ten minutes.

Not until she felt an arm drape on the back of the couch as she was mid lick. Jennie was pretty sure her body was so attuned to Lisa that she could always feel when she was within inches of her. She froze. Nerves hitting her all at once. Lisa just had that effect on her.

Lisa couldn't tell you what they were even watching but she could describe in great detail how incredibly adorable Jennie looked as she ate ice cream. She couldn't resist the need to be closer to her. To look into her beautiful cat eyes and get lost in them again.

"Nini."

Jennie turned to look at Lisa.

"Yes Lisa?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to look at me." Lisa answered softly, eyes locking onto Jennie's intensely.

Jennie would have normally had some sort of comeback at what Lisa had said but the way Lisa was looking at her was making her doubt her sanity. It was almost like Lisa was looking straight into her soul. Jennie's heart sped up even more, incredibly nervous from the eye contact but it was like Lisa was a magnet for Jennie and she couldn't tear her eyes away.