26

Jennie drove to Kai's house after dropping Ella off. She was still shocked about what her daughter had said. Had she been that obvious?

Her phone buzzed. She read the text at a stoplight.

Jisoonni: judging by the lack of reply and the fact you never made it home, I assume you got it in? 😏

Jennie flushed. Jisoo had no idea how close she was to the truth.

She replied quickly before the light turned green, setting her phone down afterwards.

———————-

Jendeukie: Shut up. No. I have work right now, talk later.

Jisoo looked at her phone and sighed. She looked up at her wife, "did Lisa answer you yet?"

"No babe, I'm sorry."

Jisoo huffed. She was sure her and Ella's plan would work but Jennie wasn't giving her any indication that it had. Where did they go wrong? Jisoo furrowed her brow thinking about it, maybe it was the timing? No. Ella had texted her when they were coming home. The restaurant? No, she didn't think so. It was intimate and secluded. Ella had told her the ice rink had been perfect because somehow her mommies ended up falling on top of each other. It was the perfect opportunity. Jisoo frowned even more. Where the fuck did they go wrong!

Rosie thought her wife looked so cute when she was frustrated so she straddled her lap and pecked her lips, snaking her arms around Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo immediately lost her train of thought. It was crazy how easily Rosie could distract her.

"Relax my love, everything is going to work out," Rosie whispered into Jisoo's lips. "You need to trust in fate." She finished before claiming her brunettes lips.

Rosie pulled back, looking into her wife's eyes. "You can't rush it, love. It has to happen naturally."

Jisoo felt tingly all over again. She had spent the entire night loving her wife's body yet a simple kiss had lit the fire inside her once again.

They spent the afternoon just like they had the night before.

Jisoo woke up again at about noon with her naked wife draped over her body. She knew what Rosie was trying to say, but she was stubborn so she grabbed her phone anyway, hugging Rosie tighter as she typed.

————————

Lisa was in the office filling out the application when she felt her phone buzz, she checked the message.

Holy Jisoos: Wtf Limario!

Lisa looked at the message confused, she typed a reply.

———————

Jisoo immediately checked her phone when it vibrated, knowing Lisa had replied.

Limario: ???

———————————-

Holy Jisoos: I hand over my practical little sister on a silver platter to you and you fuck it up, what gives? I thought mighty Limario was a romance god! That's why I called you Limario in the first place!

Limario: I'm a little confused.

Holy Jisoos: you were supposed to take Jennie home!

Limario: you guys literally told me not to take her to your house because you were busy!!!

Holy Jisoos: not our home, your home you idiot!