68

A/N

Uhh, this might quickly turn into a smut book if I'm not careful 😅😂

I'm not going to even put warnings anymore, just know that at the very least there will be mature themes coming ahead from now on if not full on chapters lol, I'll at least label those. 😅

Hehe. Coming. My mind 🤦🏽‍♀️

I'm sorry. Carry on.

————————————-

"Babe, can you help me with the cuff?"

Lisa had just walked out of the tent in her stupid sexy suit that was tailored but somehow still baggy and Jennie's jaw dropped because goddammit. The fact Lisa could look sexy as hell in a dress and sexy as hell in a suit just did things to Jennie.

Speaking of doing things, Jennie wanted to do those things again. She shoved Lisa back into the tent and pushed her against the same pole she had been leaning against just moments ago.

She snaked her fingers under Lisa's coat and traced Lisa's toned stomach and immediately attacked Lisa's neck, earning her a moan.

"Dammit Lisa." Jennie said as she sucked on her neck.

"Jennie." Lisa warned. "We have to go back."

"No I don't want to hear it Lisa, this is your fault." Jennie said as she raked her nails over Lisa's abdomen again and traced the hemline of her slacks.

"You don't get to come out looking like that after giving me the most mind blowing orgasms, not letting me touch you back and then teasing me with your words. You should know better than to tease what little self control I have."

Lisa was quickly turning into putty in her hands. Jennie being all hot and demanding was such a turn on. Not to mention the fact that she was unbelievably turned on from tasting Jennie and watching her climax.

Jennie dipped a hand into Lisa's pants. Lisa didn't even realize Jennie had unbuttoned them. She cupped Lisa and paused. Lisa knew she could probably feel how wet she was right now.

"Fuck Lisa."  Jennie panted into her neck. She wanted so badly to dip her fingers in. To put her mouth on Lisa, but as soon as she felt how wet Lisa was she knew she wouldn't be able to stop if she started. They would miss the entire reception.

She also hated that some part of Lisa must have rubbed off on her because she kind of wanted slow romance in between desperate and fast sessions. She wanted it all and they didn't have the time for that and this tent wasn't really the place.

Jennie mentally slapped herself for doing what she was about to do. She started withdrawing her hand but not before collecting the moisture. She wasn't Jennie Ruby Jane if she didn't take every opportunity to tease Lisa.

She looked up at Lisa with dark eyes, who looked just about ready to pounce on Jennie again. She bored her eyes into Lisa's and brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them slowly, watching as Lisa's eyes followed the motion.

Jennie let out a soft, barely there moan at the taste of Lisa and the look on Lisa's face when she did that made Jennie's knees weak. She leaned in to rasp into Lisa's ear, making sure her breath hit her neck. She wrapped her left hand around Lisa's neck as she did so, scratching it lightly just the way Lisa liked.

"You're all mine tonight Manoban. You will make love to me all night. For as long as I want. You will let me taste you and you will bury those long fingers I've been craving for inside of me, do you understand?"