53

"Ohmygosh, it's happening guys, everybody stay calm!" Rosie said when she got the text and jumping out of her seat. "Baby grab the camera! Oh gosh it's going to be perfect!" She finished with a squeal, jumping around with Ella in excitement.

"Why do I get the feeling you're more excited about their proposal than when I proposed to you?" Jisoo said grumpily.

"Because I always knew I would marry you, and you took too long to ask me." Rosie pouted.

"I had to wait until you were 18 babe!" Jisoo protested. "It's literally the law!"

"Still, you could have asked sooner and we could have gotten married on my birthday." The blonde said seriously.

"But doesn't it at least count that I proposed on your 18th birthday?"

"It was still too long."

Jisoo shuffled out of the room grumpily.

They'd all been hanging out with Jimin and Taehyung in their apartment, waiting for Lisa's signal.

The boys had been a lot of help in making Lisa's proposal date perfect. Jimin's parents owned the cafe that provided all their food and Taehyung's grandmother was a florist and had provided all the flowers.

Jimin got up to follow the other girls but Taehyung held his hand back, shaking his head.

"Oh come on, why can't we go?" Jimin had always been a hopeless romantic and he really wanted to witness the moment.

"It's a private moment," Taehyung scolded him, "Jennie doesn't even know us. We can't intrude on them like that."

Ella had noticed the boys hadn't followed and doubled back grabbing Jimin's hand.

"Hurry up Oppa, we'll miss it." Dragging him with her. "Oppa Tae, you too come on!"

Ella had really taken a liking to them because Jimin could also dance really good just like her mama and Taehyung had really good style and kind of had a little attitude just like her mommy. It was like they were her mommies' twins or something.

Rosie peeked through the door too, "What's taking you guys so long let's go we only have thirty minutes to get there!"

Taehyung reluctantly got up and followed everyone, having no choice.

——————————

They all made it to the spot, hidden behind brush, rock and flowers.

Rosie was closest to the scene, laying on her stomach and holding the camera like Lisa had shown her, ready to take pictures of them.

"I bet you guys the bill for dinner tomorrow night that Limario faints before she can even propose."

"I bet she rambles on for a little too long and Jennie doesn't let her finish," Rosie said from her spot.

"I bet my mommy doesn't say yes and just kisses her instead," Ella said triumphantly.

"I'm with the little one on that one," Taehyung said, noticing how Jennie was looking at Lisa.

Ella high fived him.

Jimin didn't even bother to make a bet, he was laying on his stomach next to Rosie, leaning his face in his hands watching excitedly, kicking his feet back and forth giddily.

"They're so cute," he gushed.

"So winner gets to pick who pays tomorrow then?" Jisoo said.

"Bet."

"Call."

"Hope you brought your money Auntie Jisoo."

Jisoo looked at Ella in disbelief.