38

Ella begged for them all to hang out with her and celebrate after her recital. Everyone caved in to her request immediately.

They ended up at the Gwangjang Market because Rosie insisted they sold the best street food there. No one really could argue with the blonde's taste when it came to food so they all agreed to go.

They bought smoothies and milkshakes as soon as they got there.

The group had walked around looking at the different stalls loaded up with food, trying to decide what to eat. Chaeyoung had excitedly voted for every single place they walked next to, swearing that they probably had great food because everything looked delicious.

Everyone ignored her votes knowing the blonde would be happy eating anything they picked anyway. They eventually decided on a place when Ella and Lisa had both instantly ran to a stall excitedly when they noticed an older lady was selling gamjatang, it was their favorite.

Lisa and Ella had looked to the others excitedly, pointing at the food like that would somehow convince them to eat there.

——————

Jisoo suggested they play paper, rock, scissors, insisting that whoever lost had to pay for everyone's food. Lisa lost within seconds. Of course.

Jennie tried not to giggle at the fact that Lisa still had the worst luck at winning games.

Lisa sighed heavily when she lost and asked for everyone's food order, not even trying to fight the results before getting up from the table they had found. She was used to losing bets. She ended up having to write what everyone wanted in her phone so she could get everything right because Chaeyoung and Ella had asked for pretty much everything on the menu. It was a lot.

———————

Lisa had already been waiting in line for a few minutes when a random brunette girl walked up to her.

"Hi!"

"Oh," Lisa startled for a second, she had been so preoccupied looking through the photos on her phone from Ella's recital that she hadn't noticed anything else. "Hi?"

"What's your name?" The brunette asked as she smiled at Lisa.

"Lisa." She held out her hand to shake the girl's hand politely, completely oblivious to the fact the brunette was trying to flirt with her as the girl curled her fingers around Lisa's eagerly, caressing Lisa's hand as she did so.

———————

Ella and Jennie had simultaneously slurped hard from their smoothies at the same time as they watched the random girl walk up to Lisa. They both narrowed their eyes at them as Lisa clasped the girl's hand.

Ella didn't like it. The lady was standing entirely too close to her mama. She was so ready to shove the lady away.

Jennie had felt a familiar twinge of jealousy and had to keep herself from running and dragging the brunette away from Lisa. Goddamn Lisa and her popularity with women. She thought bitterly, as she slurped on her smoothie. Not taking her eyes away from Lisa for a second.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung noticed Jennie's reaction at the same time and smirked. Nudging each other and pointing discreetly towards Jennie like little kids. Giggling quietly at the fact that Jennie looked so jealous and trying not to laugh out loud as they saw Ella's angry face too.

Ella noticed how the lady touched her mama's arm, dragging her hand down her mama's bicep. She really didn't like it. She squinted her eyes at them in a glare. She slammed her drink down on the table and got up.