14

A/N slightly mature content coming your way, you've been warned

————————————————

The aunties walked to the hospital with Ella in tow intending to drop her off, only to find Lisa on the floor holding an equally asleep Jennie.

Jisoo immediately smirked at the sight. She had felt guilty for leaving Jennie alone during the storm but now she just felt disappointed in herself that she hadn't thought of this plan herself.

Chaeyoung softly squealed at them, making a little hop as she did and immediately snapped a picture. She would show them later. Probably much, much later when she would be able to tease them about it. Chaeyoung just knew they were meant to be together and she had faith in the universe that it would eventually fix their fates.

Ella's eyes were bright. She had never seen her mommies hug like that and she decided she liked it. She looked at her auntie Jisoo and a mischievous look passed between them, like they were already planning the best way to do so.

"What are you planning, you two," said an amused Chaeyoung.

"Nothing." Said Ella, unconvincingly.

"Maybe we should just," Jisoo said.

"Come back later?" Finished Chaeyoung.

They slowly crept back out of the room and left them to it.

——————

Lisa stirred first. She was startled, they must have fallen asleep at some point and Jennie was still placed on her lap. Her face was buried in Lisa's neck, it made Lisa feel very tingly. She could feel Jennie's small breaths tickle her skin.

Lisa was very unsure if she should wake Jennie or not. This was a very compromising position, for one, but she was also worried that Jennie didn't get enough rest in all her panic last night. The night must have been emotionally exhausting for her. Lisa shifted a little and realized there was no way she could move without waking Jennie up.

"Mmm, Lisa."

Lisa tried to pull away to look at Jennie, thinking Jennie was awake. She was relieved for a moment that the decision had been made for her but as soon as she did Jennie chased her and burrowed her face deeper. Hands clutching her shirt tighter. Jennie's lips brushed against Lisa's neck.

Lisa suddenly froze. She realized Jennie was still asleep. She had slept next to Jennie for years and knew of Jennie's tendency to cling to Lisa in her sleep when they cuddled.
Especially when Lisa pulled away, Jennie would always chase her and now Jennie was doing just that and talking in her sleep. She said Lisa's name. She was dreaming about her.

"Lisa please. Just touch me."

Suddenly the air left the room because surely Jennie wasn't having a sex dream right now. Not about Lisa. Not as she sat on Lisa's lap and nuzzled her face in Lisa's neck.

"Please Lisa, I need you." Jennie mumbled.

Lisa's neck was very sensitive and she felt like she might burst at any moment because she could feel the faintest brush of lips and she could smell Jennie's hair and Jennie always smelled so good. In her internal panic she had not realized that Jennie had frozen too. She had woken up.

Jennie noticed she was curled into Lisa and immediately panicked because she knew just exactly what she had been dreaming of. She dropped Lisa's shirt from her clutches and scrambled up.

"Shit. I— I'm sorry Lisa. I- I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." She stuttered through. She prayed to all the Gods she knew that Lisa thought she was nervous about falling asleep on her and not about her little dream. She would be mortified if Lisa found out about it.