55

They made it to the cafe. It was dark in there, with warm lights illuminating the place. It was tastefully decorated making it look very intimate. The place was packed with people dressed in various black and white outfits. They walked up to the hostess. Apparently there was a waiting list so they let her know they were there for Jimin.

Jennie wasn't wrong about having to fight the women off of Lisa. As soon as they walked in the hostess raked her eyes all over Lisa and Jennie immediately grabbed on to Lisa's arm possessively making sure to show off the ring in her hand. Lisa kissed Jennie's temple in response, oblivious as always. Jennie couldn't help but be petty and smirk towards the hostess as Lisa kissed her.

The hostess rolled her eyes, ignoring Jennie and looking at Lisa again.

"How do you know Jimin?"

Lisa was about to respond before Jennie cut her off.

"She just does, can you call him please? I'm sure we're on whatever cute little list you're in charge of checking" Jennie said sweetly. Lisa just nodded along with Jennie, smiling. Not realizing the undertones in their conversation. The hostess had no choice but to go get him.

Jimin ran to hug them both once the hostess alerted him.

"Wow, you guys look really good together, but I expected no less from you two." He said as he took in their outfits. Jennie smiled triumphantly at the look of shock on the hostess face as Jimin led them away.

He pulled them to a private table away from the rest of the other tables sprawled throughout the cafe, which was deceptively roomy. The table was in a corner but close enough to the stage that they had front row seats.

Everyone else was already there and they greeted each other.

"Damn wifey. You look so hot," Rosie said as she took Jennie in and hugged her. Then whispered into Jennie's ear, "kinda surprised you guys even made it out of the hotel room with you both wearing what you're wearing."

Jennie pouted a bit before answering, "yeah I'll have to fill you in on that later. You look beautiful Rosie."

"Who knew you'd clean up this nice Limario," Jisoo teased.

"You're not so bad yourself," Lisa said honestly, because Jisoo looked really good too wearing a black and white dress that landed mid thigh. Not that she really ever had to try but Lisa would never be caught dead admitting that to her.

"You look really good too Chaengie, but who let you wear all white so you could upstage us all." Lisa teased.

"Me," Jisoo said seriously, "I made her do it. She looks like an angel right?"

Rosie blushed.

Taehyung winked at Jennie in greeting, "Human Chanel."

"Human Gucci," she said in response, hugging him.

"How about me guys!" Ella said because no one had said anything about her outfit yet. "How about me?I'm the hottest!"

Jennie literally choked. Then proceeded to go into the most gut wrenching laughter she had ever gone through in her entire life. She had to hold her stomach, almost falling to the ground.

Everyone but Lisa looked at Jennie like she was crazy as Jennie tried to gasp for breath. Slapping Lisa on the arm in between her laughter.

"Oh my God Lis, did she—did she really just—" she said between loud giggles, "Did she really just say that?" She was almost in tears at that point.

Lisa started laughing with her. "Oh lord, I think she did."

"She's literally your actual daughter Manoban, you can't deny her even if you tried!" Jennie said in between hysterical laughter.