61

"Oomph." Lisa grunted as she landed on the bed.

"You're literally ridiculous you know that?" Jennie said. Leaning down to take Lisa's shoes off.

"Mmm. You're pretty." Lisa said, looking at Jennie with drunken heart eyes.

Jennie rolled her eyes and moved to the closet to get some sweats for Lisa to sleep in.

"Can you change yourself?" Jennie asked.

"Yup!" Lisa sat up.

"Nope." She laid back down feeling dizzy.

Jennie took a deep calming breath because she hadn't seen Lisa without a shirt on in so long.

"Alright, c'mere."

She helped Lisa sit up and pull her shirt over her head, trying to keep her eyesight above Lisa's neck as she did. She really didn't need to go there right now.

Lisa didn't seem to share the sentiment. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled Jennie down with her on the bed as Jennie squeaked.

"Kiss me Nini."

Jennie pecked her on the lips before attempting to get up but Lisa held her firmer. She rubbed Jennie's sides, pulling her shirt up a little bit and Jennie shivered.

Lisa smirked and her touch grew bolder, moving her hands to squeeze Jennie's hips. Letting her hands sneak under Jennie's shirt a second later.

"Lili please." Jennie dropped her forehead to Lisa's shoulder, trying to calm her breathing.

"Please what baby?" Lisa husked.

"You're drunk Lis. I need you to stop." Jennie said reluctantly. This really fucking sucked because all she wanted was for Lisa to keep going but she knew they shouldn't.

Lisa pouted. "You don't want me?"

"Of course I want you Lili," Jennie looked up into doe eyes. "I've been trying to seduce you for weeks, but not like this. Not while you're drunk."

Lisa huffed grumpily.

"I know I've been impatient but I want it to be special too baby. I'm not going to break my promise to you. You wanted us to wait remember?" Jennie said, kissing her again.

"I'm still going to tease you though." Jennie said seriously.

"Ugh." Lisa grumbled, "why am I doing this again?"

"Because you love torturing me, now lift your hips." Jennie said, pulling Lisa's pants down trying to avert her eyes as much as possible because yeah. Why was she doing this again too when all she wanted was to love on Lisa and for Lisa to love on her too. They had their whole lives to make it special and their first time had been special enough anyway so why were they even worrying about their first time in six years when they both wanted each other so bad already.

Jennie knew why though, as frustrated as it made her that they couldn't just make love already. She knew why Lisa was adamant on this, because Lisa felt like it wasn't real until they married each other after everything that had happened despite Lisa not quite voicing it so Jennie respected her choice.

Lisa was never insecure and this was the first time Jennie noticed she was and she knew Lisa just wanted to be married to her before being intimate so she felt like it was real, special, and she could erase the fact that Jennie had been with someone else once before despite knowing Jennie hadn't actually wanted it.

——————————

Jisoo and Lisa walked to the kitchen at about the same time the next morning, grumbling the whole way.