Special Epilogue (SooElla)

This one goes out to @nicorobin757, who asked for the SooElla sequel.

Its not exactly a whole sequel, just a chapter but I hope you love it anyway!

Told you guys that I really couldn't leave this story alone.

_________________________

Soo-in asked her new mommy to help her bake Ella's favorite cupcakes for her seventh birthday. She'd been saving her allowance. Soo-in still couldn't believe she got an allowance now. She always saved it because she wanted to buy Ella something for her birthday. She had bought Ella her favorite tub of ice cream and a dress that Ella had been gushing about for over a month, her new mama had taken her to the mall to help her find it.

Soo-in was so grateful to her because Jisoo hated shopping just as much as she did. Her mommy had offered to go with them but they both had quickly said no, giving each other knowing looks. If Rosie went with them they'd probably spend way too much time there and neither of them wanted that. Soo-in appreciated that her mama was just like her, they had walked into the store, all business and had looked for the dress Ella had described. It took them less than fifteen minutes to be done, quickly finding it and purchasing it and then booking it out of there.

Besides the ice cream and the dress, Soo-in even got her mommy to help her write Ella a song. She was nervous about it though. She didn't know if she could really go through with it when the time came.

There were so many kids at Ella's birthday party. Ella was sweet and very popular at school so it was no wonder most of her class showed up Soo-in thought. Even a lot of the older kids were there. She didn't realize that Ella had spent the entire time waiting for her best friend though. Ella had ignored most of the kids trying to get her attention, waiting for Soo-in to show up. She had sprinted right to her as soon as she noticed her aunties came in, knowing Soo-in must be right behind them.

She almost knocked her down with the force of her weight. She hadn't meant to run so hard but she really missed Soo-in. She hadn't seen her for two days after all. It had been a weekend and Ella had left for a dance competition so she hadn't had a chance to visit her aunties so she could see her best friend.

Soo-in immediately hugged her back.

"Happy birthday Ella."

Soo-in then shoved her gifts to Ella's tiny frame and Ella smiled that gummy smile that she really liked.

Ella never let Soo-in leave her side the rest of the party. She dragged her around by the hand the entire time. They giggled at the bouncy castle her mama had insisted on renting for her. Ella had even forced Soo-in to stand by her side as she opened all her presents.

Soo-in blushed the entire time because of the attention. Every time Ella would open a present she would show her best friend first before showing the crowd that was watching her.

Ella got a lot of nice things gifted her that day, but nothing, nothing had been so special to her until Soo-in had nervously pulled out the ukulele Ella had gifted her when they first met and sang Ella a song in the backyard once everyone else had left. It had been Ella's favorite present ever.

She'd told Soo-in as much when she was done, telling her it was beautiful in between little tears because she couldn't believe her best friend was so kind.

Everyone at school was wary of Soo-in, she was a little rough. Ella knew they were scared of her. Ella had always felt so proud that the only person Soo-in was ever so sweet and vulnerable with was with her. It made her feel special. So naturally, her heart had soared when she found out her best friend wrote a song just for her.