18

Lisa was broken out of her sad bubble when her phone rang. It was Chaeyoung, the blonde had insisted they exchange numbers at the hospital. They had become fast friends.

Lisa had found it amusing that the blonde's preferred form of texting was sending pictures of food to Lisa or memes she found on the internet. Lisa appreciated it though because the blonde had single-handedly caught her up on pretty much every single pop-culture reference she had missed in the past six years.

Lisa even had a ghost account on this new app she had never heard of before that Rosie had introduced her to, though she only used it to watch short clips of dance videos and followed photography accounts.

They had also bonded over their love of music with Rosie sending Lisa some of her playlists, mostly the ones that comprised of the most recent songs. She once randomly even ended up sending Lisa a video of her laughing as she was dancing to WAP.

Lisa had laughed so hard watching the "innocent" blonde pound the ground with her fist as she imitated the dance. Lisa had wondered if Rosie had been tipsy when she sent the video—or even while she made it for that matter. Though she heavily suspected that it had been Jisoo's doing because Rosie had been adamant that it hadn't been her when she had seen Lisa's reply to it the next morning.

It had been Jisoo. Rosie didn't kiss her all day in revenge. Jisoo had spent the entire day gaming online savagely murdering everyone in sight, frustrated. She would have traded the boost in stats over kissing Rosie any day though.

"Hey Rosie," Lisa answered hoarsely.

"You're coming to dinner tomorrow."

"I don't know Rosie, can't we do it another day?" Lisa really didn't feel like socializing. Not after the day she'd had. Not after knowing what day tomorrow was.

"No, you're coming tomorrow."

"Naurrr? Don't you mean no," Lisa managed to tease weakly.

"You're coming, no excuses, or I'll send Jisoo to get you."

"Please God no, not the crackhead," Lisa said.

Rosie giggled, "you're both crackheads."

Lisa had to agree.

"Anyway, bring yourself and the alcohol, I expect you here by 6." Before Lisa could respond, the blonde had already hung up. What was it with the women in her life bossing her around and giving her no choice in the matter. She could see why they were friends with Jennie. Lisa sighed, figuring she probably could use the distraction.

—————

Jennie hadn't realized she had been thinking of Lisa so hard that she had somehow chosen to cook Thai food for their dinner.

"What's for dinner Jendeuk."

"Hmm?" Jennie looked up from where she was cooking and finally realized what she was making.

Despite going to the grocery store earlier with Chaeyoung to buy everything, she didn't realize until now how she had mindlessly picked out ingredients as the blonde loaded up the grocery cart with wide eyes every time she saw something she liked. Which was pretty much the entire aisle. They spent more money on snacks than they did on their dinner.

"Oh, it's Thai. You'll like it," Jennie replied sheepishly. It was the first Thai dish Jennie had learned to cook for Lisa. Lisa had told her that when her mom was alive she had cooked it often for dinner. It hadn't been her favorite at the time despite it being delicious, but the nostalgia of it made her crave it all the time once her mom passed. Jennie would make it often once they were together.