56

They all found it pretty hard to leave the next morning and get back to reality. The boys went to see them off.

"I can't wait for your wedding!" Jimin bounced up and down.

"Me neither!" Lisa bounced up and down with him.

They looked like excited little kids as they held hands and giggled giddily.

"We'll come visit you in Seoul soon." Taehyung told Jennie.

"You better, I need you to be there with us when I go shopping for my wedding dress." Jennie said.

"I wouldn't miss it, you better call me a week before you go so I can do research. Although I already have some ideas." He said, looking her up and down thoughtfully.

"Me too. Why didn't we go into fashion design?" Jennie giggled.

"Because we're too pretty for that, we're meant to be the muses." Taehyung said seriously as Jennie playfully smacked his arm.

"Bye Oppas!"

They both crouched down to give Ella a hug.

"Goodbye little one. Show me the face I taught you."

Ella made her best resting bitch face. Taehyung high fived her.

"You're a natural. Use that to scare the boys away."

Ella nodded seriously.

"Remember you promised to send me your recital video so I can post it so everyone can see how good you are!" Jimin told her.

Ella blushed but nodded at him too.

————————————

Lisa didn't want to go back to her apartment but she couldn't really keep staying at their friend's place. She reluctantly parted with them, resisting the urge to ask Jennie and Ella to just move in with her already.

They spent an hour saying goodbye on their friends' front porch. Lisa still had to drop by the studio or she would have stayed longer.

They kept kissing each other and saying goodbye only for Jennie to pull Lisa back in by the belt loops and kiss her again. Then Jennie would pull away but Lisa would just grab her shirt and pull her back too.

"How am I going to sleep without you tonight? I've already gotten used to you next to me." Jennie said, kissing her again.

"I know baby, I really don't want to let you out of my sight."

Jennie sighed and pouted.

Lisa couldn't resist anymore.

"Move in with me."

Jennie's eyes snapped up.

"What?"

"Yeah, why can't you guys just come live with me already?"

"Do you mean it?" Jennie asked doubtfully.

"Yes. I can't stand being apart from you guys anymore. It's too hard. I don't want to go home to an empty apartment knowing my girls are so close."

"What happened to waiting for the wedding to do everything Lis? As much as I want this, trust me, I want to smack myself for even bringing this up. It's just, I know how you feel about everything. I don't want you to regret it."

"I know, but this is different. I want to make sure you guys are safe, and of course you guys are safe here but you're my family and I want to be the one to take care of you and protect you."

Jennie kissed Lisa softly.

"You promise?" Jennie said, trying to fight the smile at the thought of them all being together. Living together.