27

As soon as they had gotten to the house Rosie demanded Jisoo start taking everything out of their cars, babbling sweetly to Jennie, rambling and saying that if she needed extra closet space or really anything at all that she should could just let them know.

"—and if you want your space just let me know okay! We can babysit Ella anytime! Oh, and if Jisoo gets too loud playing her games make sure you tell her. And if you ever need the house to yourself you can tell us, we won't mind!"

Jennie didn't respond and pulled the blonde in to a hug instead, squeezing her tightly.

"You're seriously one of the best people I have ever met Rosie, thank you for defending me and taking us in."

Before Rosie could respond Jisoo walked in carrying several suitcases, "stop trying to steal my wife Jendeukie, or I'll kick you out," she teased.

Everyone laughed and Jennie started to cry, holding her arms out so her friends would hold her.

"I'm so lucky I met you guys," she sniffled. "I really don't think I would have survived without you two."

Chaeyoung had started crying as soon as Jennie had. Despite her fierceness an hour ago when she was punching Kai, she was the type to wear her heart on her sleeve, she tended to cry over just about anything.

"Come on you big babies, let's get Jennie settled in." Jisoo said between tears she refused to let fall. It didn't count as crying if they didn't fall Jisoo thought to herself.

They spent the afternoon unloading the cars.

Jennie fussed over Rosie's knuckles, saying she wasn't allowed to carry anything heavy inside so she wouldn't hurt her hand more. Rosie tried to protest but her wife took it upon herself to carry Jennie's luggage inside, three at a time, all on her own.

Jisoo would be damned if she let her wife do any of the work, especially after witnessing her punching Kai. The sight had made Jisoo want to marry Rosie all over again. Jennie kept having to drag Rosie away from carrying any of the heavy boxes.

Rosie eventually gave up trying to help bring stuff inside and instead began to unpack for Jennie.

————-

Despite having the talk with Ella that morning, Jennie was still nervous. She hadn't expected it to happen so quickly. She had spent almost two months easing Ella into the idea of moving in with Kai. Jennie couldn't bear the thought of Kai in Lisa's and Jennie's apartment so much so that he had never even been inside.

The thought of Kai moving in with them made her cringe so Jennie had made the decision to move out when they got married. She had refused to let the apartment go though, it had too many memories of Lisa.

Now Jennie was about to spring up the fact that they no longer had a home and that they were going to have to live at her aunties' house. Jennie felt like an awful mother.

It made Jennie nervous. She knew her daughter would be okay staying at her aunties but Jennie still felt guilty about the whole marriage thing, she felt like she was setting an awful example for her daughter.

She picked Ella up.

Ella knew immediately once she looked at her mommy's face that something was going on.

Jennie didn't know how to broach the subject.

"What's wrong mommy?" Ella decided to break the silence.

Jennie sighed. Her daughter was too smart for her own good sometimes.

"We're going to be staying at your aunties house for a while."