71

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! I'm in a slump because this story is almost over and I'm kind of sad about it so I got writer's block for a second. Wahhhhh. Anyway thank you all so much for sticking with this, it means so much! Here's the next one.

Carry on.

_________________

Yongsun showed everyone the sneaky picture she had taken of Jennie and Lisa at the hospital.

"Oh my gosh I have one too!" Rosie giggled as she pulled out her phone and showed them the picture she had taken of them cuddling together.

They were both giggling and joking about the fact that even way before they had anything figured out the two had been so inseparable. So much that even in their sleep they reached out for each other.

"This is when I knew you guys would make it." Rosie said with conviction. Showing Jennie and Lisa the picture. "I've been saving it this entire time."

_____________

This time Lisa was the one who couldn't wait anymore. She loved celebrating with her friends, but she wanted some alone time with her wife already. She clung to Jennie for the rest of the night, not letting her go for even a second, always needing to touch her in some way. She was glad that Jennie didn't even seem to mind. She curled into Lisa each time.

Lisa would touch the small of her back as they talked to someone and Jennie would unconsciously lean into her touch. Lisa would sit, grabbing Jennie's hand to keep her close and Jennie would opt to sit on her lap instead of her own chair. It made Lisa's heart race. Lisa would stand behind Jennie, holding on to her waist and Jennie would interlace her fingers with Lisa's own, wrapping Lisa's arms tighter against her body as she did so, making Lisa hug her. Lisa stopped paying attention to what people were even saying. Letting Jennie take the lead and just enjoying the comfort of her wife being near her.

Rosie must have noticed Lisa's anxiety to finally be alone with Jennie because she grabbed the box of sparklers she had bought for her friends. She told Felix to get ready for the pictures and then proceeded to hand the sparklers out to all the guests.

She helped everyone light them up and then winked at Lisa who had caught on to the fact that Rosie was giving them an out to start their honeymoon early.

Lisa grinned so hard she almost ran up to Rosie to kiss her in gratitude. Jennie just sported her best gummy smile when she saw all the sparklers light up at the same time, delighted at the sight.

Lisa didn't even hesitate. She grabbed Jennie's hand, dragging her out as they ran through the crowd who waved their sparklers around and cheered for them.

Lisa being Lisa stopped them in the middle of it abruptly, catching Jennie off guard. Jennie looked at Lisa questioningly, not realizing Lisa's intentions. Lisa shot her a mischievous smile before picking Jennie up and throwing her over her shoulder as Jennie shrieked for her to put her down.

Lisa just giggled and waved to their friends as she ran holding a squealing Jennie who kept halfheartedly hitting her back in faux anger and tried not to laugh too.

"Bye mommies!" Ella said happily, waving her sparkler around and making heart shapes with them next to Soo-in.

Lisa stopped and put Jennie down for a second so they could talk to her before they went.

"Be good to your aunties okay baby?" Jennie said.

"Yes Mommy."

"We'll miss you so much babygirl." Lisa added.