73

A/N

Back with another s[m]utty chapter since I left you guys deprived for so long.

_____[M]_____

Jennie didn't know why she even agreed to go somewhere with Lisa for their honeymoon because they hardly left their hotel.

If it hadn't been for Rosie's planning ahead they would have missed their flight. They had woken up to knocks on their hotel bedroom door, bags packed and fresh coffee sitting on top of them. They didn't even see her but they both knew it was Rosie's doing.

The beach was beautiful. It was warm and they had the best view from their hotel room but Jennie found that the best view was really right in front of her instead.

Why did they even bother to bring clothes?

She was determined to rip Lisa's clothes off or have Lisa rip her own clothes off that morning. She really just couldn't get enough and it was already their third day there. Or was it their fourth? Jennie didn't care. She just wanted Lisa again.

She slipped under the covers, tracing Lisa's toned stomach lightly with her fingers. She could feel Lisa stirring from her sleep. She placed an open mouthed kiss right above Lisa's hip line.

Lisa woke up.

Lisa couldn't even say anything as she watched Jennie suck right beside her hip bone, making sure to mark her spot.

Jennie looked up from her ministrations, smirking a little and Lisa was left breathless because Jennie was so close to where she needed her.

Jennie looked at Lisa through her eyelashes as she moved, ready to taste her.

She licked torturously slow and Lisa couldn't help but let out a moan, grabbing the back of Jennie's head to pull her closer.

Lisa wasn't above telling Jennie what to do.

"Put your tongue inside baby." She husked, voice raspy from her sleep. It shot down Jennie's spine like tingles when she heard it.

Jennie immediately obeyed and Lisa groaned because it felt so good.

Lisa watched as Jennie went down on her and it was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen. She almost came from the sight alone. Jennie licking her, Jennie's satisfied moans as she tasted her, Jennie's beautiful mouth making contact with her lips. Lisa moaned again.

She didn't want to come yet though. She was wide awake now and despite the fact that she was really enjoying Jennie's surprise, Lisa wanted Jennie to feel good too.

"Kiss me Jennie." She said, not leaving it much for debate because she grabbed Jennie by the chin and pulled her up. Jennie moved to devour Lisa's lips immediately.

Lisa could taste herself as she kissed her back and sat up, scooting so her back hit the headboard of the bed, making Jennie come with her.

She made Jennie straddle her. She roughly grabbed onto hips and made them rock into her.

Jennie pulled away from kissing her to gasp.

"Fuck baby."

Lisa didn't respond, too intent on thrusting up as she made Jennie rock into her. She could feel Jennie's wetness every time it met her stomach.

"Faster Jennie."

Jennie went faster.

"Just like that baby."

Jennie moaned.

"Do you like it when you grind on me like this?"

Jennie let out a choked "yes," as she threw her head back for a second.