74

"I can't believe I'm finally graduating." Jennie said as she got ready for her ceremony.

"I can, you're the smartest person ever." Lisa said honestly.

Lisa, Rosie, Jisoo, Soo-in and Ella were sitting together in the stands as Jennie was called to walk the stage. The others had made it to her graduation too but had to sit elsewhere because it had been so crowded.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban."

They watched as Jennie walked up the stairs and Lisa started screaming even before her name was called out.

"That's my beautiful ass wife everyone!" She screamed proudly, pumping her fists in the air as she yelled. "I love your brain baby!"

"Go Mommy!" Ella said as she held a poster up with Soo-in for Jennie that they had made earlier that day.

"Ayo Jendeukie!" Jisoo fist pumped along with Lisa. "My little sister is smarter than you all!" She bragged to the crowd because Jennie had graduated with the highest honors, she had the most cords looped around her neck out of all the graduates and Jisoo wanted to make sure everybody knew it.

"I'm proud of you wifey!" Rosie said as she cupped her hands to her mouth, shouting as loud as she could too. "You're so hot!"

They had been so loud that even through the insane amount of people in the stands Jennie found them, eyes gleaming as she took her diploma. She vaguely heard Irene and Yongsun screaming for her in the stands too. Ryujin had hacked into the school's wifi and had made it so that Jennie's name was displayed on the screen for the rest of the ceremony. Jennie giggled to herself, almost feeling bad for the rest of the graduates once her name froze on the screen. She was going to have to scold Jisoo and Lisa for putting Ryujin up to it.

________________

Lisa was the perfect wife. She really was. She was attentive and caring and she made Jennie feel like she was floating on air because she always made sure to tell Jennie how wonderful she was. She would often come home bringing Jennie and Ella flowers randomly. She never missed a day to tell Jennie she loved her.

Still, sometimes Jennie wanted to strangle her. Like right now because Lisa was currently talking and giggling with the biggest whore in her class.

Jennie didn't really believe in that word. Not really. People could fuck whoever they wanted as much as they wanted without Jennie needing to judge them, as long as it wasn't her fucking wife. But this girl was currently flirting with Lisa and Jennie didn't fucking like it so naturally, this bitch was definitely a whore now.

She narrowed her eyes at them as she watched her whore of a classmate touch Lisa as she laughed at whatever Lisa said. Lisa just let her. She watched as she dragged her hand down Lisa's arm slowly and her stupid wife just kept giggling at her.

Lisa was so going to sleep on the couch tonight for this.

Jennie would have normally marched up to them to assert her dominance, but Jennie was a changed woman now. She wasn't petty like that anymore.

But then her whore of a classmate pulled her phone out and handed it to Lisa and Lisa took it, putting her number in it. Lisa handed her own phone to the girl as she did the same. Jennie lost it. This fucking bitch.

She stomped her way over to them.

Lisa was giggling when she looked up to see Jennie walk up. Her face immediately dropped because Jennie looked fucking pissed.

Oh no.

Lisa was immediately consumed by nerves because Jennie looked two seconds away from slaughtering her and she wasn't really sure what she did wrong just yet. She wracked her brain trying to figure it out.